Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Its great, Richmond will pick all the shite players before St Kilda gets a pick, meaning that we will get some good players regardless of our utter lack of ability in drafting.
I can't fault that thinking at all, I mean look at all the gun recruits you've picked previously that have yous playing in this year's finals, oh wait my bad I'm sorry. :$

I can't fault that thinking at all, I mean look at all the gun recruits you've picked previously that have yous playing in this year's finals, oh wait my bad I'm sorry. :$

So you agree with me. Like broken clocks even idiots can be right twice per whatever relevent time period. Remind me in few years time when St Kilda are playing finals off the players Richmond rejected to thank them.

So you agree with me. Like broken clocks even idiots can be right twice per whatever relevent time period. Remind me in few years time when St Kilda are playing finals off the players Richmond rejected to thank them.
You've been promising us for 58 years you're going to win another cup, where is it m9? :$

Last edited:
What are you talking about D/H he's the worst coach in AFL history. I could coach the tigers better than him and i'd do it for free as well. I can't believe we hired and actually pay this silly galoot who repeats himself like a parrott every week in his pressers with the same reasons why we lost then does nothing about it. If he pissed off right now I would not bat an eyelid, he can go anytime he likes and he won't be missed by me at all.

Face Palm GIF by Studios 2016

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back