Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing after seeing how handsomely rewarded the couple of GWS rejects in Turnoveranto and Plopper are for being bog ordinary, the remaining premiership heroes are not happy and are demanding out en masse. As if the seven year deals and top draft picks out the door for those two weren't enough of a slap of a dick, the true cost of such a costly list failure is about to rear its ugly head. Norf style rebuild it is then I guess. :sadv1:
We get 2 top ten draft picks and we only used pick 28 to get him. It's called moneyball, learn from it.

He won't be going unless we get a top 5 pick and a top 10 pick.

Yesssss, hold a player against their will with 4 years to go on their contract. That's a surefire way to build a great culture and entice others to join your organisation.

Geez these long contracts are a bit of a bother, aren't they?

Yesssss, hold a player against their will with 4 years to go on their contract. That's a surefire way to build a great culture and entice others to join your organisation.

Geez these long contracts are a bit of a bother, aren't they?
The contract means everything is in our favour.
If you want a Lambaghini , you pay big . You don't pay big then we keep the car.

The contract means everything is in our favour.
If you want a Lambaghini , you pay big . You don't pay big then we keep the car.

What's a Lambaghini?

Lamb GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No cigar then. We will only consider Freo's picks 7, 12 and 16, otherwise we can take pick 2 and 23 off West Coast.
Yeah, go to the eagles. We try to not finish bottom 4 here.

Yeah, go to the eagles. We try to not finish bottom 4 here.
Bolton is contracted for 4 more years so if you want him you will have to pay bigtime.
I doubt he'd want to go to a club whose major sponsor treats indigenous people like shite anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back