Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond would be banned from trading for years, which is probably a net benefit for them :$
I heard Gary Rohan told this story and thought it was funny. 'What's the difference between a Geelong massuese and a washing machine? When I dump a load in the washing machine ,it doesn't follow me around for 2 weeks'.
That's why you delisted him.

I heard Gary Rohan told this story and thought it was funny. 'What's the difference between a Geelong massuese and a washing machine? When I dump a load in the washing machine ,it doesn't follow me around for 2 weeks'.
Uh....sure.

I think we delisted him because we need the space for our exciting youf

I think the scats finally woke up and realized he's as shit as everyone always say he is, they just didn't want to admit they'd made a mistake recruiting the potato.

I think the scats finally woke up and realized he's as shit as everyone always say he is, they just didn't want to admit they'd made a mistake recruiting the potato.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back