Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus they have nothing to use as bargaining chips to better their current position in the draft, they are utterly screwed. That's what you get for chasing a oompa loompa forward from freo.
I can't see Collingwood or Geelong competing for a flag for many years.

Both are screwed, bulldogs will play hardball for bailey Smith and the scats will give up and be happy they picked up a carltank washed up potato.
We could snap up Bailey for nothing in the pre-season draft if Geelong continue their campaigner behaviour

Plus they have nothing to use as bargaining chips to better their current position in the draft, they are utterly screwed. That's what you get for chasing a oompa loompa forward from freo.
Yes. Because teams like Carlton and Norf have become powerhouse decade long dynasties with their multiple, yearly top 10 draft picks. :$
This will be the most legendary backfire fred ever conceived in 5+ years time.

Yes. Because teams like Carlton and Norf have become powerhouse decade long dynasties with their multiple, yearly top 10 draft picks. :$
This will be the most legendary backfire fred ever conceived in 5+ years time.
They didn't have a shitload of first round draft picks like we will most likely will after the trade period. The chances are much greater you're going to pick up a few guns in a super draft like this one with a whole heap of first rounders which will assist us and fast track our current rebuild even faster.

How much is “a shitload/whole heap” exactly? Name a number

Why is Pendulbury playing on?

6th in the Copeland, 2nd in centre clearances, top 5 in effective disposals, tackles and goal assists - why wouldn’t he. Who is going to replace him, Fin Macrae? 🤦‍♂️ Or maybe he just wants to beat old Hungry’s games record to piss you off

Why are all your players abandoning ship like the rats that they are?

Last edited:
They didn't have a shitload of first round draft picks like we will most likely will after the trade period. The chances are much greater you're going to pick up a few guns in a super draft like this one with a whole heap of first rounders which will assist us and fast track our current rebuild even faster.
fast track to melt town when it doesn't pan out more like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to grant you your wish now, I'd rather hit my head against a brick wall than read more of your tripe anymore. On you go to my ignore list with rest of the brainless flogs here at the Bay.
I'm going to let you in on something. You get way too riled up over tutorial-tier level trolling/baiting. You're an easy mark, especially if you block someone over that. :skull:

Last edited:
I'm going to let you in on something. You get way too riled up over tutorial-tier level trolling. You're an easy mark, especially if you block someone over sonething like that. :skull:
I'd rather retort someone a lot more mature like you who can keep the bantering civil and on a football level rather than retort brainless immature grade 3ers who have the mind of a child and the manners of pig. So I disagree it's best for all parties involved to to keep these flogs on ignore rather than engage with shitfights with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back