Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

You need them for Ashcroft yeah?

How does the point thing even work? I've never understood it

And they need points for next year for a couple of their academy kids.

People complain about teams not playing adequate price for Father Son and Academy picks but the Bulldogs basically were wiped out of three national drafts getting enough points for JUH, Darcy and Croft.

The footy community were very annoyed that Gold Coast got 4 top 20 picks from their academy last season and all they had to give up was their first round pick to the Bulldogs

You need them for Ashcroft yeah?

How does the point thing even work? I've never understood it
We basically bank them for what’s called “draft bidding points”. It’s not just Ashcroft we’re using them for, we got a player named Sam Marshall in our academy, and then we also want to save points for another academy player who’s eligible for the 2025 draft as well

The Bulldogs are about to get a reality check.

They should really fix their culture so their players stop leaving

The Bulldogs are doing nothing wrong in trying to extract maximum possible value for Kmart Fabio.

Geelong and Mackie need to pay fair. 2 firsts or GTFO and into the PSD he goes.

BTW Dees are 100 % not trading Clarry to Geelong. Apparently the AFL has stepped in and told Clarry and the Dees they have another 12 months to sort their **** out.

The Bulldogs are doing nothing wrong in trying to extract maximum possible value for Kmart Fabio.

Geelong and Mackie need to pay fair. 2 firsts or GTFO and into the PSD he goes.
Who pays two first rounders for an out of contract player, who doesn't think their current club is professional enough for them, and who is coming off an ACL?

"Into the PSD he goes" shows how little you understand.

Smith chooses whether to go to the PSD or the ND.

If he goes to the ND nobody is going to pick him before Geelong's first pick at 17, knowing full well he wants to go to Geelong.

Who pays two first rounders for an out of contract player, who doesn't think their current club is professional enough for them, and who is coming off an ACL?

"Into the PSD he goes" shows how little you understand.

Smith chooses whether to go to the PSD or the ND.

If he goes to the ND nobody is going to pick him before Geelong's first pick at 17, knowing full well he wants to go to Geelong.

It's like a bunch of kids in here didn't see literally what happened with Luke Ball.
No one went near touching him cause he said, 'I only want to go to the Pies"

But it's silly...trade will get done for Pick 17 and something extra, "neutrals" will whinge.
Life goes on blah blah blah

It's like a bunch of kids in here didn't see literally what happened with Luke Ball.
No one went near touching him cause he said, 'I only want to go to the Pies"

But it's silly...trade will get done for Pick 17 and something extra, "neutrals" will whinge.
Life goes on blah blah blah

Playing football a privilege, Not a right to say I want a career, but only at X club.

You play where a spot is open, its a shame that Geelong don't have a pick that shows Bazzas true worth.

But Bazza the yellow bellied coward will fit in wearing the yellow and black of Richmond in 2025.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart thinking more first rounders, winning the draft already!

Pick 20 isn’t first round, nimrod

Are you talking about Collingwood?

I was talking about footscray lol

He’s always talking about Collingwood :$

after trading with us with their first round draft pick 20 they have accumulated enough points

They’ve just traded in 2,326 points worth of picks… As everyone except you knew they would 🤷‍♂️

20 still not a first rounder 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back