Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL you don’t need points to bid on someone else’s father-son… 😂 🤦‍♂️ You select them with your pick then they have to match with points.

Also they’re not “kako points”, Isaac Kako is an NGA player the Bummers need points to draft

You absolute nuffie :$

A few more I reckon

STFU you dumb flog ❄️
Maynard going to North Melbourne look it up.

You absolute nuffie :$

STFU you dumb flog ❄️
Screenshot 2024-10-12 191451 (1).png

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The trade period needs to be reviewed and perhaps reduced to a 3 day period because every year it seems the first 4 to 5 days hardly any deals ever really get done and it's so boring as hell. Make it much shorter event then it forces the clubs to thrash out deals a lot quicker so they can get on with their delistings and everything else that needs to be settled before the draft begins.

The trade period needs to be reviewed and perhaps reduced to a 3 day period because every year it seems the first 4 to 5 days hardly any deals ever really get done and it's so boring as hell. Make it much shorter event then it forces the clubs to thrash out deals a lot quicker so they can get on with their delistings and everything else that needs to be settled before the draft begins.

Of course it should but the AFL wants to keep it as long as possible to keep footy on the media spotlight.

The A League season kicks off this week for example yet the boring sports media is all focused on this snail crawl trade period.

A League!
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

I love the round ball code and hate horse racing and cricket and my NBL team sucks ass, and i have been going to Melbourne Heart/City home games since day one.

Yes it's not perfect, but it's much better than any of the other local sports going on until Footy returns (I am definitely supporting England in the Ashes though for trolling purposes, can't stand the Bogan Green, cheating, uncouth bastards)

I love the round ball code and hate horse racing and cricket and my NBL team sucks ass, and i have been going to Melbourne Heart/City home games since day one.

Yes it's not perfect, but it's much better than any of the other local sports going on until Footy returns (I am definitely supporting England in the Ashes though for trolling purposes, can't stand the Bogan Green, cheating, uncouth bastards)
Your team, Pakistan is coming here for the one dayers this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back