Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d wanna hope at least one of them doesn’t tell you to GAGF next year then. I have it on very good authority that your coach is a massive campaigner and that’s the reason why you’re dealing with such a massive exodus in the first place..
That doesn't matter because we have a plan in place for ooze as well, if he screws up he'll be replaced by Caracella.

Looks like Chronz is having a major meltdown.
Darcy Moore is cumming out next week, hopefully that cools you down a bit sweetheart.

Because you lose all your other draft picks Einstein
Oh no, Brisbane will only get the best player in the draft after winning a flag. Poor them. :$

TT and AP going to melt hard when their draft picks turn out to be;
A. Run of the mill role players.
B. Traded for peanuts.
C. Delisted.

Oh no, Brisbane will only get the best player in the draft after winning a flag. Poor them. :$

TT and AP going to melt hard when their draft picks turn out to be;
A. Run of the mill role players.
B. Traded for peanuts.
C. Delisted.
We've got 5 or 6 shots at it Millane. Only need one good pick to get the next Bont. Meanwhile you can't even get clapped out old Houston.

That's great, hope he and yourself are happy together. :thumbsu:
We just don't need to hear about the cumming out part, keep it private.
How's that gonna go down at homophobic Collingwood? The poor Collingwood supporters are still in denial about Paul Licuria.

This Fred is going to be the gift that keeps giving as we watch these picks fail or move on to other clubs :$

How's that gonna go down at homophobic Collingwood?

Collingwood has a gay coterie group, gay supporters, gay players and the suburb has more gay bars than Oxford St 🤷‍♂️

I think Darcy Moore is more a man than that Maynard campaigner

I thought Maynard was going to lolnorf? 😂 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Is your club ready to get reamed by Richmond at the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back