Unrestricted Free Agent Isaac Cumming [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely if that were true he would just announce his destination

The important part of what I did was ‘Rowie’. He’s having heart palpitations at the thought we could snatch one so is probably dreaming.

Why when you have one of the best in Burgess.......for now.

As I said I think rowie is jumping at shadows atm as he’s a bit shellshocked re luko who last week he gave port less than 10% chance of getting.

But let’s pretend the story is true, it doesn’t means he’s closing port because of the trip but maybe he’s chosen port and hence is going on the trip. It would only be speculation.

I'll bet its more like Rowe heard that if Cumming joins port he would join that group and he has gone chinese whispers. Makes sense if he joined port to go on that group but at this stage it seems the crows are in the box seat and may have tweaked their offer up to him

Yep I suspect he’s shadow jumping. It could be true, but who knows. You know Stephen, he’s very emotional about this sort of stuff.

Well, so far you got the Lukosius part correct. I wonder where this leaves the Cumming and Perry situation?
Still hopeful on Cumming & imo more of a need than Lukosius.

Don't f**k it up Adelaide..there are going to be a lot of very p***ed members if we have not been able to lock away this signing. Luko was never a real need and is not a great loss for where our list is for forwards. Cumming on the other hand is a real need for us across half back and we have had ages to lock this one away.

I will say if he chooses port - fair play to them as I have oft said, they know how to get deals done. This will be 100% on our recruiting team and heads simply have to roll if they fail here imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't f**k it up Adelaide..there are going to be a lot of very p***ed members if we have not been able to lock away this signing. Luko was never a real need and is not a great loss for where our list is for forwards. Cumming on the other hand is a real need for us across half back and we have had ages to lock this one away.

I will say if he chooses port - fair play to them as I have oft said, they know how to get deals done. This will be 100% on our recruiting team and heads simply have to roll if they fail here imo

Luko would have been great for our forward line. Tex is done and Welsh speculative.

Would rather spend 1 million a season on Cummings and Richards than 850-900k on Perryman. So hoping Collingwood get Perryman meaning we might get Richards. And the fact GWS offered Cumming more years then Perryman has me keen on him. Hopefully a bit of luck with injuries and he take the wing spot from Boak.

Channel 9 reporting Crows most likely (at least they spoke to him, but he was very diplomatic and gave no hints); while Channel 7 saying Port more likely (senior Port officials the source apparently).

In summary, they’ve got NFI and have just gone with a 50/50 chance of being able to claim ‘first’ for the cred.
Channel 9 is port leaning and channel 7 favours us. I smell shenanigans.

Can’t see that. If it’s close, which it appears to be, surely you’d choose playing finals with Port. The longer it goes, the more likelihood he’s changing his mind IMO.

TBH - I always place value in clubs that put in the work earler. If its ture you have been tracking and talking to him for a while and we came relatively late, (at least if it was me as the player) that would count for a bit.

Dawson is an example (apart from the fact he was a Crows supporter) I recall talk of you beiung into him years out ... it counts a lot. Luko is a case where we've both been tracking for a long time, but I suspect the more clear role and relationsahips counts for a lot there.

TBH - I always place value in clubs that put in the work earler. If its ture you have been tracking and talking to him for a while and we came relatively late, (at least if it was me as the player) that would count for a bit.

Dawson is an example (apart from the fact he was a Crows supporter) I recall talk of you beiung into him years out ... it counts a lot. Luko is a case where we've both been tracking for a long time, but I suspect the more clear role and relationsahips counts for a lot there.

I agree, which is why I reckon the longer it takes, the more likely he’s changing course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Isaac Cumming [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back