Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

He joins Port he instantly plays finals that’s it

He joins the Crows, he’s close to Tex and gets to play with him for a year
I would say close to Nicks when he was at the giants
And, if we are suspected to land Brett Montgomery that’s just another factor

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dawson nominated us a week after Port got knocked out in the prelim in 2021 after weeks of speculation.

Yeah, I get it, we're used to disappointment, but let's cool the jets a bit? Port still being in the finals isn't going to factor in his announcement.

I reckon Cumming and Sholl will compliment each other very well on the wings. Sholl has a very high fitness base and is far better at hitting the scoreboard and helping out deep in D50, while Cumming has a bit more speed and penetration/accuracy in his kick between the arcs.

I reckon Cumming and Sholl will compliment each other very well on the wings. Sholl has a very high fitness base and is far better at hitting the scoreboard and helping out deep in D50, while Cumming has a bit more speed and penetration/accuracy in his kick between the arcs.
Sholl had a good year but I'm still not convinced he's worthy of being in a finals team.

Sholl had a good year but I'm still not convinced he's worthy of being in a finals team.
His season is as good as Cumming at his best, had a look at this recently. Also a far better goal scoring option. As I said, I think they’ll compliment each other very well as they’re stronger at different facets of the game.

His season is as good as Cumming at his best, had a look at this recently. Also a far better goal scoring option. As I said, I think they’ll compliment each other very well as they’re stronger at different facets of the game.
Different players, really. Sholl more accumulative off a wing and a better goal scorer, like you say, but Cumming more dynamic with his better speed and run/carry

Different players, really. Sholl more accumulative off a wing and a better goal scorer, like you say, but Cumming more dynamic with his better speed and run/carry
And on a wing it's important to have height for kicks under pressure.
Reckon we turn the ball over a lot on the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Cumming and Sholl will compliment each other very well on the wings.

"Outstanding kick Sholly, that set up our scoring run brilliantly."
"Thanks Cumdog. Your decision making is nothing short of exquisite."

Shows how bad Hamish is at identifying high end talent. Luko is a bog average footballer
He isnt, he's just in a bog average environment up there and now has a coach who has little interest in him. Like most Suns players he'll become better once he leaves..... wherever it is that he goes.

thats my interpretation too and that cumming can't even see ports offer unless they know if houston is leaving, perryman is coming etc

sounds like its a purely financial decision and his manager is squeezing every last drop of juice out of adelaide clubs

Port would already know Houston is going. So it’s just waiting for Perryman’s response

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Barrass too.

As a club though Port are more skittish being talked about in the media. They try and suppress where they can. Clas example - if story Houston is going to leave for the last few minor rounds but a week or so before finals Houston comes and says definitely staying. Two weeks later the media are still all over he is going.
Port want minimal distractions while they chase the big prize - and fair enough

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dawson nominated us a week after Port got knocked out in the prelim in 2021 after weeks of speculation.

Yeah, I get it, we're used to disappointment, but let's cool the jets a bit? Port still being in the finals isn't going to factor in his announcement.
I was going to say the same thing. Dawson didn't nominate us straight away, he just said he wanted to come back to SA.

I am sure it is part of their player managers tactics to try and maximize the deal for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back