Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't understand why their mates have anything to do with it, especially where money is concerned. If they're all in
the same city, what difference will it make whatever team they play for? This applies to Rozee/Luko, Tex/Cumming, etc.
Also, on the same tack, why on earth would Cumming be waiting to see what Perryman does? If Perryman goes to Hawthorn, would Cumming go there? I reckon all these facets are completely overblown.

Firstly the BH connection is meaningless. He was about 8 when Tex left so its unlikely they ever had a lot to do with each other, probably family friend and football connections etc. But obviously is meaningless as to whether he chooses Adelaide.

As for the Perryman connection. Thats absurd.

Im curious as to where this Rozee, Luko close friendship rumour came from. Aside from state u18s, combine and Sanfl game days against each other they never crossed paths. Different Schools, different clubs, different sides of Adelaide and have lived in different cities for the last 6 years. It really smells like, oh they played state u18s together, someone painted this link and everyones fallen for it. Rankine and Fogarty played in the same side too. Happy to be proven wrong but team mates genuinely do stay in touch. But i certainly question this undying close friendship born out of 4 state games together.

Firstly the BH connection is meaningless. He was about 8 when Tex left so its unlikely they ever had a lot to do with each other, probably family friend and football connections etc. But obviously is meaningless as to whether he chooses Adelaide.

Im curious as to where this Rozee, Luko close friendship rumour came from. Aside from state u18s, combine and Sanfl game days against each other they never crossed paths. Different Schools, different clubs, different sides of Adelaide and have lived in different cities for the last 6 years. It really smells like, oh they played state u18s together, someone painted this link and everyones fallen for it. Rankine and Fogarty played in the same side too. Happy to be proven wrong but team mates genuinely do stay in touch. But i certainly question this undying close friendship born out of 4 state games together.
Rozee was recently quoted as saying they spoke daily and pretty sure I read Luko is in his bridal party

“Tex has been huge to me throughout my career, he’s been a massive mentor for me,” Cumming said

The BH connection is real and active, Tex has mentored Cumming throughout his football career - Cumming acknowledged this strong bond in an interview back in July

IMG_8784.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The BH connection is real and active, Tex has mentored Cumming throughout his football career - Cumming acknowledged this strong bond in an interview back in July

View attachment 2116503

I get it. But not once during any contract renewal year prior to this year has he asked to leave for Adelaide to play with Tex, not once. So perhaps regardless of all the links, he really was not that interested in playing for the Crows. Until now, where it suits him for family reasons. He has also not committed to the Crows. So for all the blustering of a few on here, this link really doesnt appear to be the meaningful bait I think a few had hoped.

Recall reading they trained with each other during covid.

I can't understand why their mates have anything to do with it, especially where money is concerned. If they're all in
the same city, what difference will it make whatever team they play for? This applies to Rozee/Luko, Tex/Cumming, etc.
Also, on the same tack, why on earth would Cumming be waiting to see what Perryman does? If Perryman goes to Hawthorn, would Cumming go there? I reckon all these facets are completely overblown.
Couldn’t agree more, not to mention if you are moving states surely you have already locked in the team you are signing with?
I feel like most deals are sorted months back.

There was an article on here from Cumming how he and Tex are great mates and trained during offseasons.
Not that I think it will make a difference to which team he chooses but the connection is stronger than you suggest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perryman has been low balled by giants compared to offers from other clubs

The only thing they offered was a long deal

Heard it wasn’t much more than 500k per year for 6 if it even was at all

To be fair that’s prob closer to what he’s worth despite being a v high quality player
Hawthorn are the watch with him I reckon

Lots of jumping at shadows here. Not coming immediately out and nominating one club straight away is common. Why nominate one club when you can play two clubs against each other and drive your price up a bit?

I think it's also waiting until it's clear that a deal is highly likely get done. Port has a large variability in what they can offer as they are comfortable trading out high value players. Fir Lukoscious it's the picks, for the free agents it's the cap released.

I'm currently cheating on my wife, and yes I do speak to this other lady on a daily basis
Proud Billy Gardell GIF by CBS

I think it's also waiting until it's clear that a deal is highly likely get done. Port has a large variability in what they can offer as they are comfortable trading out high value players. Fir Lukoscious it's the picks, for the free agents it's the cap released.

It could be more simple than that.

Out of respect for GWS, waiting to announce it after BnF night

Couldn’t agree more, not to mention if you are moving states surely you have already locked in the team you are signing with?
I feel like most deals are sorted months back.
The years we got Dawson and Rankine, we knew in August. Not one peep came from our camp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back