Player Watch Isaac Quaynor

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s marking everything in sight this year.I think Gerard Healey said during a game a couple of weeks ago that he’s only lost one one on one marking contest all year.If that’s true that’s a remarkable stat.
I'd heard that stat. too.
Made me laugh when he was out-marked by Stevo of all people

Must have peed in his coffee.
Can't believe some want this clown back.
I'd wonder how long he'd last before he was a whipping boy, and wanted gone by the same people who wanted him there.

Must have peed in his coffee.
Can't believe some want this clown back.
We’ve moved on.
He is playing ok in a team that is full of VFL grade players.
Where, and how, would he fit in our team that is full of AFL standard players? With plenty of AFL standard players pushing for selection?
He had his chance to play at the biggest club in the land. And despite being educated every year about gambling, he screwed the pooch.
Good luck to him in his future, but he isn’t a part of Collingwoods bright future.

He's playing alright though. Give him a personality transplant and he'd run amuck in our game style.
Agree but hard to accept someone back after a few incidents.
Worse than what jordy has ever done. I don't want Ollie back ever either.
Once you're out you move forward and never look back.
He used up his chances with us.

We’ve moved on.
He is playing ok in a team that is full of VFL grade players.
Where, and how, would he fit in our team that is full of AFL standard players? With plenty of AFL standard players pushing for selection?
He had his chance to play at the biggest club in the land. And despite being educated every year about gambling, he screwed the pooch.
Good luck to him in his future, but he isn’t a part of Collingwoods bright future.

Seems the type who performs better in a better team, profiting off the work of others a la Jake Stringer. FWIW he averages 16 touches when North lose and 21 when they win.

I wouldn't take him back though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite having clear potential to produce flash, he plays the game in a very controlled and almost understated way. So despite playing near perfect defensive games, he does go under the radar a bit, even in comparison to say Noble.

If he was getting 20+ touches more often he'd be talked about more. I wouldn't mind seeing that, but the great shut-down, intercepting defender he's been this year is enough for now. Absolute gem.

In our best players and in some good form. Suns will be a good test for him. Decent forward line from what I saw yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Despite having clear potential to produce flash, he plays the game in a very controlled and almost understated way. So despite playing near perfect defensive games, he does go under the radar a bit, even in comparison to say Noble.

If he was getting 20+ touches more often he'd be talked about more. I wouldn't mind seeing that, but the great shut-down, intercepting defender he's been this year is enough for now. Absolute gem.

I think that's the role he's been asked to play. Generally, gets the job on the oppositions best small forward because he can lock them down, players like Noble and Markov not so much so.