ISSA Knockout Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Thumper_242

Draftee
Jul 27, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Just wondering whether anyone knows the result of today's St. Michael's VS Brighton High game.

I know PAC, SPSC and SHC have won their opening games, who will face off against who?

Thumper_242 said:
Just wondering whether anyone knows the result of today's St. Michael's VS Brighton High game.

I know PAC, SPSC and SHC have won their opening games, who will face off against who?

Hold on ill just ask my mate I DONT GIVE A DAMN

Thumper_242 said:

heard a whsper, doubt its true, that gibbs austin and sellar were playing/ did play??!! without consent or knowledge of glenelg. can someone confirm or deny this please

Flying Joey said:
heard a whsper, doubt its true, that gibbs austin and sellar were playing/ did play??!! without consent or knowledge of glenelg. can someone confirm or deny this please

gibbs, sellar and austin all did not play against st micks. late withdrawal from all three because mickan rang the school in the morning to say they couldnt. St Micks got up about 40 points with close to their full side in i think

Remove this Banner Ad

ISSA Knockout Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back