Game Day It’s Joey’s 200th game! His old team is up here too, celebrating 20 years since their last finals win. Down the road from Kangaroo Point GOAT Maccas!

Remove this Banner Ad

sadly not. Other half is in Hong Kong so i'm solo parenting :(
That's a shame. Oh well at least you have a TV to throw out the window, and the game isn't on when it's past your bedtime :$

how many goals can famous fortnite streamer jayden laverde rack up against him tonight

i'd say 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst time of the year to go there m8, the humity is very high and you sweat like a pig. :$
Well aware m7 been there plenty of times this time of year. It’s for business same time each year and I used to go with but now we have a little flog to look after.

Well aware m7 been there plenty of times this time of year. It’s for business same time each year and I used to go with but now we have a little flog to look after.
The water smells very bad there as well, the first shower I had there when I got to my hotel I stunk worse than before the wash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day It’s Joey’s 200th game! His old team is up here too, celebrating 20 years since their last finals win. Down the road from Kangaroo Point GOAT Maccas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back