flggr It is now Geelong's flag to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

With so many of the other teams shitting the bed spectacularly, I've gone through the last 3 rounds and then the finals match up and its clear that it is now Geelong's flag to lose. Post your hypothetical but preposterous ways this won't come to reality here.

Geelonks2Lose.jpg

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

With so many of the other teams shitting the bed spectacularly, I've gone through the last 3 rounds and then the finals match up and its clear that it is now Geelong's flag to lose. Post your hypothetical but preposterous ways this won't come to reality here.

View attachment 2068945
You know they're vsing Purple at Optus next week right?

We need to be careful not to make it too obvious we have the cheat code but I think we could use it again this year and probably get away with
A premiership during a rebuild year will start to draw some seriously unwanted attention though. I trust the club know what they're doing though if they do go down that path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Irony?

I watched Cameron kick a goal from a mark while his teammate blatantly shepherded the Adelaide player off the marking contest. Not a word from the commentators.
Thanks for literally proving my point. Your home ground is literally famous for the "boo" factor influencing umpires decisions. Hypocrisy 🤣

Oh you mean the front on contact when Cameron was marking dead in front?
No, the one where his teammate looked at the Adelaide player and blatantly blocked him from getting to Cameron, which is illegal in a marking contest.

The Cameron one must've been a square up. Wasn't front on anyway, should've been paid a mark instead.

Of course, we had a full minute of the #VICBIAS cheerleaders dissecting the Cameron non-decision, yet not a word about the previous block in a marking contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr It is now Geelong's flag to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back