flggr It is now Geelong's flag to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Humphries off a step to take back the lead there...šŸ˜»
Dempsey is about to win the rising star, Humphries is looking the pick of the bunch of the 2023 draft despite being the 2nd last pick in it - these tough rebuild years are already starting to bear fruit.

It has been a very long 40 games
Sure has and we need to get you back to where you belong...

Zwƶlf GIF by ZDF heute-show
Brush Off North Carolina GIF by UNC Tar Heels

Bit of a strange melt, I reckon.
West Coast problems are not Geelong problems.
Maybe he's just upset about our latest exciting Youf coming from Swan Districts.
Just an interesting unfolding of how the draw and finals could be panning out, weird thing to get upset about, someone thinking your team could finish the year off well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just an interesting unfolding of how the draw and finals could be panning out, weird thing to get upset about, someone thinking your team could finish the year off well.
Ahhhh, it's been
"Hurr, Cats Bottom 4 this year"
"Waaah, Cats had such an easy fixture"
"Hurr, Cats falling off the cliff "
"Waaah, Cats have a Cheatground/Hurr, Cats lost at their Cheatground"
And I think we're up to "Hurr, Cats won't do anything in Finals "
Nothing to get upset about, just a reflection of this wonderful rollercoaster of a football season.

Flogpies ecstatic about not making finals after talking their own team up mid season šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Where are Floggingwood? Aren't they playing finals to defend their premiership? :$

What happened last time Floggingwood played Geelong in a final? What happened the last time Wobblewood played Geelong in a grand final?

Maybe you can help jog my memory :joycat::joycat::joycat:

Last edited:
You're no hope then if Purple is on board

Where are Floggingwood? Aren't they playing finals to defend their premiership? :$

What happened last time Floggingwood played Geelong in a final? What happened the last time Wobblewood played Geelong in a grand final?

Maybe you can help jog my memory :joycat::joycat::joycat:

"But but Collingwood" in a GeeLOL flag fred :$

How's this for a memory jogm, flog?

1723782486710.png

This second stadium at Kardinia Park will be a great place for the post flag celebrations in the future.

I'm sure the Cats will rent it out to minnow Melbourne clubs looking for a more "intimate" venue for football.

Paging: Brendan Gale

View attachment 2081849
Other Vic clubs have zero home grounds, meanwhile we're about to add a second one.

Funny!

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr It is now Geelong's flag to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back