Club Legend
Jun 13, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
AC Milan, Boston Celtics, Patriots
It was a good day today.

Milney showed he is a complete front running little boy. No means no Stephen!

Riewoldt showed he plays well when he really doesn't need to. Biggest front running captain in the comp? He got beaten by Harry ****ing Taylor FFS!

You played Zac Dawson in the GF over Max Hudghton, one of the best defenders of the century! Zac Dawson, the player who Rocca, the worst 200 gamer ever kicked 8 on!

St Kilda continued their tradition of choking when it matters. Is anyone actually suprised? They lost to Geelong, one of the biggest chokers ever. Rather embarrassing.

IT WAS A GOOD DAY :D:D:D

The questionable lack of inclusion of Hudghton probably cost them today.

SUCK IT UP ST KILDA FLOGS!!!!

You only won 22 games for the year HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :D

Dal Softo was complete shit today.

Nothing like St. Kilda tears. I wish I knew a St Kilda supporter so I could lick the tears of their face. But pity no real footy fan goes for the scum infested shit known as St Kilda :D

600039761_eb1be693-123b-4c27-99ef-6cee4ce80940-765-ice-cube-rapper-01.jpg

The day was even better because I put a cool $50 on Chapman to win the Norm Smith :D

St Kilda choked worse than Carlton! Leading with 4 minutes to go! And lost by 2 goals! LOL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps I went a little far with the Milney bashing. I apologise. But yes, St Kilda are never-weres :D

Why the hell did the mods maul half of this thread?

I didn't want anyone else reading this thread and getting so daunted by the quality of the posting that they felt too inadequate to match it and didn't post as a result.

I didn't want anyone else reading this thread and getting so daunted by the quality of the posting that they felt too inadequate to match it and didn't post as a result.

Very thoughtful. Save my posts in a vault and bury them underground for 50 years. We'll open them up then and marvel at the sheer beauty of them.

Top thread title, I can't wait to see if the flog poster who goes by this name will appear this side of new years

It was a good day today.

Milney showed he is a complete front running little boy. No means no Stephen!

Riewoldt showed he plays well when he really doesn't need to. Biggest front running captain in the comp? He got beaten by Harry ****ing Taylor FFS!

You played Zac Dawson in the GF over Max Hudghton, one of the best defenders of the century! Zac Dawson, the player who Rocca, the worst 200 gamer ever kicked 8 on!

St Kilda continued their tradition of choking when it matters. Is anyone actually suprised? They lost to Geelong, one of the biggest chokers ever. Rather embarrassing.

IT WAS A GOOD DAY :D:D:D
no where near as good as the night you lost to Brisbane. i almost pissed myself laughing!

Just Collingscum lost by 12 goals in a Prelim when they had been cocky the entire week! I fell asleep with a smile that night :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back