It Was A Good Day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The funny thing is there window is most likely closed too. Enjoy languishing for the next 10 years :D

I gotta go cause I got me a drop top, and if I hit the switch, I can make the aaaaaaaass drop.

This wank is the biggest flog on BF. Have a few Saints mates that I really feel for tonight, but am rapt to bits that this over-confident loser is crying her guts out to mum at the moment.

where's the problem with Milne bashing?
If that slimey little pi$$ ant &^%$ wants to turn this great game into a pathetic game for soft c(*&^ by dropping to the ground holding your face afterbeing hit in the stomach, then he can go play soccer and deserves everything he gets and more.
Most spineless display of a human being in the AFL.............and no means no!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a good day today.

Milney showed he is a complete front running little boy. No means no Stephen!

Riewoldt showed he plays well when he really doesn't need to. Biggest front running captain in the comp? He got beaten by Harry ****ing Taylor FFS!

You played Zac Dawson in the GF over Max Hudghton, one of the best defenders of the century! Zac Dawson, the player who Rocca, the worst 200 gamer ever kicked 8 on!

St Kilda continued their tradition of choking when it matters. Is anyone actually suprised? They lost to Geelong, one of the biggest chokers ever. Rather embarrassing.

IT WAS A GOOD DAY :D:D:D

It was a GREAT day. On the other hand, you sir are a flog of the highest order ...... with a short term memory problem. Carlscum, home of the heavy breathers (and wooden spoons).:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back