It's begun - Dreamteam site slowly dying!

Remove this Banner Ad

I finally got in, and just needed to change my emergency
Icons hadnt loaded fully, but clicked the 3rd one (emergency) and for the last 5 minutes it has come up with "Updating" up the top

Does that mean it is all done, or do i have to wait for it to come out of updating for it to be valid

EDIT: The Updating thing went away, but so did my team (not all the players, but the field image)

The AFL site is an absolute f-ing joke :mad:

I had my team set this morning BUT, with the teams not being announced til after 5pm it kinda makes it difficult to pick a side.

Wanted to make 3 changes, but alas 2 hours later i've given up...

I don't know what can be done about it, but unless you're some sort of oracle its a little hard to pick your team blind. I mean all the guys i picked are playing, but there were 3 others that i wasn't sure about, and as it turns out they've been named. So.....

Really pissed off, been studying for months and it all comes down to this :(

Though i'm sure we're all in the same boat, its a bit of a joke really...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was logged in i was trading out Shaw but it didnt work!! and then it just completely froze and internet explorer shut down! This question has probably been answered but is my team saved or is it gone? Sorry if has been asked a million times

woo the screen completely loaded showing my team had been saved with about 2 seconds before lockout. Fck that was lucky.

:D I know exactly what you mean. My icons never appear either.
yeah i couldnt remember which icons were which, and i wanted to trade out someone, but didnt want to make that person captain by mistake. So i went to the squads thread and quickly looked at someones team image to see where the trade icon was :)

Logged on with 20 minutes to go and it wasn't not looking good however was eventually able to make 3 vital changes with 2 minutes to go and I hit the save button with 30 seconds left on the clock - seems they went thru and now I'm living the dream!!!:thumbsu::)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's begun - Dreamteam site slowly dying!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back