conodie05

Club Legend
Apr 8, 2008
Crib Point
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Blackburn Rovers
Todays the day. Come on Pies,its been a great year. You deserve to be favourites and its nearly time to show everybody why. Its been 20 years of humiliation, tears and frustration.

I was only 12 when we won our last flag. I have copped crap from other supporters as well as those that know bugger all about the game but think it is their right to give it. Well, it is time to give it back. 2010 is ours.

Come on the mighty black and white. Floreat Pica. Flourish the Magpies.

I'm ****ed today, woke up nervous as hell...keep getting phone calls from well wishers and everything, can we just fast forward to the bounce!?!?!?
I hope the unthinkable happens and we pinch our 15th flag and hopefully go for the 16th next year.. I think I would enjoy that much more.

I'm ****ed today, woke up nervous as hell...keep getting phone calls from well wishers and everything, can we just fast forward to the bounce!?!?!?
I hope the unthinkable happens and we pinch our 15th flag and hopefully go for the 16th next year.. I think I would enjoy that much more.

I know them feelings so nervous can't even do anything just counting down the minutes waiting waiting ........
GO PIES!!!!!!!

Same Here I just want to know the Result

Remove this Banner Ad

Its Game Day!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back