Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Is 20 points coming off the Bye in WA against a team that got belted off the Bye last week the end of the world.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
It wasn't acceptable, 20 points or 2 points. Every ****ing year we are "almost" there, I haven't seen us win a game where the pressure is on since 2014. I'm sick of being mediocre.

Hawks north and west coast are playing better football then us of late.

Our so called gun midfield can all go missing for qtrs at a time.

Are all average in height and all very much the same..

Vanilla.

Miller 11 turnovers. Go to VFL

Our so called Dusty… gets 4 touches in 3qtrs and gets subbed

What the **** is up

Vanilla.

What the **** is up
The 11 turn overs by Miller were game killers

It wasn't acceptable, 20 points or 2 points. Every ****ing year we are "almost" there, I haven't seen us win a game where the pressure is on since 2014. I'm sick of being mediocre.
I get the frustration and agree with you. To this point it’s been a legacy of failure and consistently failing to reach the mark required when there’s something to prove or something on the line.

We are so inconsistent; we break a whole bunch of club records against Geelong and we get lulled into a false sense of security thinking we’ve finally turned the page and that the playing group are stepping into their potential that we all know is there and then we back it up with insipid loses against saints and freo. It’s beyond frustrating.

Genuine question: When will the tide finally turn? When will our work rate be there each and every single week for a consistent 4 quarters?

We all just want to see a consistent winner and genuine contender on the Gold Coast year in and out.

Vanilla.

What the **** is up
On current form we stand a good chance of losing all three of these - and that would be kinda alarming!

I know it’s done to align with Sir Doug Nicholls round, but if we are to keep the 2 Darwin games, would it be better to schedule them for later in the season? Seeing as it seems to be when our confidence and excitement peaks would give us a late season boost?

I know it’s done to align with Sir Doug Nicholls round, but if we are to keep the 2 Darwin games, would it be better to schedule them for later in the season? Seeing as it seems to be when our confidence and excitement peaks would give us a late season boost?
This has always been my view. If its one game then yes of course it is in SDN round.
But if it and must be two, let us be away SDN round somewhere different and play the back to back in like rounds 19/20 in late july early august in Darwin.

Give us a normal home game every fortnight at Carrara to get home crowds momentum etc. Add in a couple away games in successive weeks in melbourne (where maybe the team can stay to bond) in late june. Finish with one last Carrara home game in final or second final round in late august. Then finals.

This has always been my view. If its one game then yes of course it is in SDN round.
But if it and must be two, let us be away SDN round somewhere different and play the back to back in like rounds 19/20 in late july early august in Darwin.

Give us a normal home game every fortnight at Carrara to get home crowds momentum etc. Add in a couple away games in successive weeks in melbourne (where maybe the team can stay to bond) in late june. Finish with one last Carrara home game in final or second final round in late august. Then finals.
Agree. One of the issues with Darwin is it effectively shuts down any continuity from a home ground perspective - Darwin is NOT a home ground. It's been one game at home in many, many weeks - supporters drop off, players lose touch with the local community and we enter the last part of the season - lacking any drive, support or confidence. One game in Darwin for sure BUT that should be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if the AFL takes away our access to NT academy players we have no ties
Gold Coast is further away from Darwin than Adelaide or Brisbane so they can put in some hard yards up there in future

Unfortunately, we are run by AFL. I believe it was probably Edmund on SEN, who said AFL pushed us hard into 2 games agreement.
Someone needs to message edmund with the above proposal from my post. Members unrest.
Overthrow the board
Trucks of manure of the way
Microwave sales thru the roof

Etc

We do it because of money.

Wasn’t that the idea of the child care center? Surely there are other options for streams of revenue?
Hopefully north Melbourne sell their games to Darwin once Hobart deal finishes
Looks like hawthorn will be selling at least one game to cairns when Launceston deal is over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back