Speculation Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

If he wants to be the main ruck at a club, its gotta be west coast he'd be looking at. He wouldnt get to be #1 anywhere else

Sam Edmund reporting Soldo has become 'disenchanted' after being dropped after injury and losing his spot to Sweet.

Might have something to do with that smoking hot Mrs. moving back from Dubai to Melbourne,

I know she wasn't a fan of living in Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think there is a club in the league where he will not be disenchanted then.

Sweet is playing a great role - but ultimately he’s in that echelon of Draper/O’Brien/Flynn group of 1st rucks. If Soldo is behind Sweet he’s gonna struggle anywhere.

West Coast definitely seems the best game time choice for him, but a fully fit Flynn could change that. Adelaide could be due a change having dropped ROB multiple times in the past 2 seasons but he still has a firm hand on the incumbency.
Geelong would suit him in terms of a club wanting a pure ruck if they want SDK & Blicavs to not be rucks, but even then they’ve invested a lot of time into Conway and will be looking to play him more and more when Stanley departs. Won’t be every week for a while, but he’ll be the heir to the throne.

I don’t think there’s a Melbourne club.

Better off talking to Tom Campbell about a career as a back-up.

Yeah, what happened with Flynn? Rated him at GWS.
Did a pretty bad hammy in our last pre-season game and was basically behind the 8 ball ever since.

Got a crack at seniors around the bye, didn't cover himself in glory, then did an ankle, and struggled in the 2's for the rest of the season.

Keen to see how he goes with an uninterrupted pre-season (touch wood)

Sold a dream by port

Should’ve stayed at tigers who were playing 2 rucks

And was leading the ruck. Got injured, the understudy has come in and been playing very well.

Surely he’s not sooking to get out because he’s not good enough to be playing the number one ruck?

He’s on a three or four year contract from memory.
He made the call to leave Richmond.
Tough it out. Win your spot back. And stop sooking.
Geez some players just want it all handed to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back