I've got a feeling Stkilda will Dominate the Toast tonight!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Treasurer

All Australian
Nov 2, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Straya
Eagles playing unfit team while St kilda just brought over fit kids too expose that huge tactical error by Woosha.

I think the Eagles have already conceded a loss tonight and St Kilda will win by 45.

Treasurer said:
Eagles playing unfit team while St kilda just brought over fit kids too expose that huge tactical error by Woosha.

I think the Eagles have already conceded a loss tonight and St Kilda will win by 45.

hmmm, great that you're excited but it might be edging out your reasoning! we have a crap record over there, unless something pretty spectacular changes we should go within about 20 points but go down I reckon.

Treasurer said:

Good call Treasurer, especially considering West Coast's terrible record at home.

I have a feeling the saints will be 6 goals down halfway through the second quarter, get within 19 points in the third quarter and have all the momentum, then have a massive turnover, lose momemtum, and lose by 27 points.

just a hunch!

docsaint said:
I have a feeling the saints will be 6 goals down halfway through the second quarter, get within 19 points in the third quarter and have all the momentum, then have a massive turnover, lose momemtum, and lose by 27 points.

just a hunch!

There will be some doubt amongst the West Coast players. The best chance the Saints have is to get on top early and eat into that doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treasurer said:
Unlike your team we have to work for our premierships.

Not get free AFL handouts.

How is that relevant to the thread (that you started), or what I said?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a feeling Stkilda will Dominate the Toast tonight!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back