Remove this Banner Ad

Luffy

Senior List
Jun 13, 2008
Western Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
ENOUGH.

There has been too many threads by these Dawk's fans saying how our backline is crap, how our forward line is crap, how we are out of form, I say ENOUGH. We will smash you Dawks come tomorrow, come on fellow Geelong supporters, lets stop letting the Dawks talk about they are gonna win because we are gonna smash them tomorrow. GET FIRED UP.

Geelong by 50+ points.

ENOUGH.

There has been too many threads by these Dawk's fans saying how our backline is crap, how our forward line is crap, how we are out of form, I say ENOUGH. We will smash you Dawks come tomorrow, come on fellow Geelong supporters, lets stop letting the Dawks talk about they are gonna win because we are gonna smash them tomorrow. GET FIRED UP.

Geelong by 50+ points.

Don't get upset man, it's just a bit of theatre. However, your backline is overrated.

ENOUGH.

Geelong by 50+ points.

your backline is crap

Don't get upset man, it's just a bit of theatre. However, your backline is overrated.

In your opinion our backline is overrated but the facts are that bar Taylor they've all played a hundred games and they've conceeded less points than any other backline for the second consecutive year. Whatever you think of em individually, they play as a unit and that's where the results come from.

Cheers,

REB

In your opinion our backline is overrated but the facts are that bar Taylor they've all played a hundred games and they've conceeded less points than any other backline for the second consecutive year. Whatever you think of em individually, they play as a unit and that's where the results come from.

Cheers,

REB

Well yeah they concede less points because of the midfield pressure. It's a very good backline in terms of running the ball out and all that, but if i wanted someone to stop Fevola i'd have hudghton over anyone in your back six. Fev had it over Scarlett, but only got the 3 goals due to lack of supply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yeah they concede less points because of the midfield pressure. It's a very good backline in terms of running the ball out and all that, but if i wanted someone to stop Fevola i'd have hudghton over anyone in your back six. Fev had it over Scarlett, but only got the 3 goals due to lack of supply.

Can you at least acknowledge our midfield as one of the best in recent times? Apparently they're responsible for record touches, tonnes of tackles, our defence as well as carrying our forward line?

Dawks = the only underwhelming underdogs in history to talk up themselves, what happened to approaching the game quietly and confidently like you should, that way it would be easier to accept the loss :) when it comes.

So now instead of losing with honor and dignity, you'll have to hide your ugly faces for a while (queue Ninthmond theme song).

For a team that has won NOTHING it sure is pumping up the tyres nice and hard ey

Exaaxtly!!!

Why do only Flogs get praise for reading your posts????:mad:

How are you ever gunna crawl out of your hollow!?

Btw : game on!!!! might be a dud .....but could be the best GannyF in many years!!!:thumbsu:

GO THE BIFF! you know it makes sense!!!!!!!!!:D

My sig says "Thanx for reading my post, flog.", due to the commar used after post I'm saying thanx for reding my post, then calling the reader a flog, I'm not thanking flogs for reading my posts, if I wanted to do that I would say "Thanx for reading my post flogs"

My sig says "Thanx for reading my post, flog.", due to the commar used after post I'm saying thanx for reding my post, then calling the reader a flog, I'm not thanking flogs for reading my posts, if I wanted to do that I would say "Thanx for reading my post flogs"

Haha :D

My apology!:eek:

I thought that was what the original sig said!?

I won't race you ...... but tip: if I were you you could save heaps of trouble by JUST registering "FLOG" as a username alias!!!!????

Seems so many alias's around these days if you don't take it, by 6 am tommorrow then yes!!!! .....I am gunna steal it!:D:thumbsu:

Viewers: "FLOG" IS maybeME!... you heard it once, never again or at your peril:cool:

Haha :D

My apology!:eek:

I thought that was what the original sig said!?

I won't race you ...... but tip: if I were you you could save heaps of trouble by JUST registering "FLOG" as a username alias!!!!????

Seems so many alias's around these days if you don't take it, by 6 am tommorrow then yes!!!! .....I am gunna steal it!:D:thumbsu:

Viewers: "FLOG" IS maybeME!... you heard it once, never again or at your peril:cool:

Yeah you take it, FLOG suits you.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had Enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back