flggr Jab Watson presents Shit my dad says…

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest thing for bombres is thier committee listening to Timmy.
Never change essendone

plus they have that dill Sheedy still on their committee barracking for the return of The Hird.

Mind you the Carlollies, with their long history of Crims on their Board, are in no position to take pot shots.

Because our culture can reform him.

1707977304696.gif

Blooser culture is only good for ruining players and coaches careers

At least it wasn't a positive game day like Sam Murray

Haven’t you heard? Players take coke & disco biccies for recreation not performance 🤷‍♂️

PS Do let us know if you have anything to say about Timmy Watson when you’re done “No, you”ing us all to death 👍

I
cddbe750-5f74-11ee-bba3-ab7ce5c8cc52
Sure if you swing that way, NTTAWWT

View attachment 1905849

Blooser culture is only good for ruining players and coaches careers

Haven’t you heard? Players take coke & disco biccies for recreation not performance 🤷‍♂️

PS Do let us know if you have anything to say about Timmy Watson when you’re done “No, you”ing us all to death 👍
I tried to stick to just PEDS as the OP was about Peptides. You wanted to go down recreational drugs path which as a Collingwood supporter was pretty ****ing dumb given your clubs recent history.

On the matter of Tim Watson I can say his commentary is pretty shit but still marginally better than Eddie and Bucks commentary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tie with hird's you say, wasn't hird junior delisted by the bummers?:think:

However, Tom Hird was unable to emulate his father, who is considered one of Essendon's greatest ever players, and did not make a single AFL appearance since joining the club.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Feefae37d-8d91-4e53-952c-e76ba3d70891
His mothers son :(

I've sensed it ever since I was a kid in the 80s, whenever going to Collingwood v Essendon matches. There was something about their supporters I picked up on even back then. Just really nasty horrible people that I would know not to talk to.
You probably shouldn't sit with the Collingwood cheer squad

You probably shouldn't sit with the Collingwood cheer squad
Never did. For 15 years I stood in the outer at Vic Park, section E of the R.T. Rush stand on the same step.

The only time there was ever trouble was when we played Essendon. Hell, even Carlton fans either stayed away or controlled themselves somewhat.

Never did. For 15 years I stood in the outer at Vic Park, section E of the R.T. Rush stand on the same step.

The only time there was ever trouble was when we played Essendon. Hell, even Carlton fans either stayed away or controlled themselves somewhat.
You sound old.

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr Jab Watson presents Shit my dad says…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back