Player Watch Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Random thought, but Is the Collingwood Hall of Fame still a thing? Crispy would have to be a certain lock In to be inducted when he retires

• Ridiculous consecutive games record
  • Premiership Player
  • 2 B & F
  • Nearly 10+ years of being one of the most consistent players in the comp
  • Proven Finals performer & Big game player

Not sure if I’m overrating him but he surely Has to be up there with one of our best players this century. (Based on his record with us).

Ol' steak knives is an elite mid. So underrated.
I know he gets a lot of recognition for his consecutive games but his game is always least thought of behind, Nick, Josh, Pendlebury and JDG.

Say whatever you want about his kicking efficiency, but his running, clearance work, tackling, he breaks tackles, metres gained. He does it all. His contested possession is between 9-10 a game for the last 4 years!

Should have so much more recognition!

Ol' steak knives is an elite mid. So underrated.
I know he gets a lot of recognition for his consecutive games but his game is always least thought of behind, Nick, Josh, Pendlebury and JDG.

Say whatever you want about his kicking efficiency, but his running, clearance work, tackling, he breaks tackles, metres gained. He does it all. His contested possession is between 9-10 a game for the last 4 years!

Should have so much more recognition!
When he retires, regardless of whatever else he gets, the club should give him a gold plated set of bespoke "collingwood" monogrammed Steak knives and a life time of free steaks at a top notch restaurant..

Looks OK, but has it served pineapple pizza 213 consecutive weeks and counting ? If so, a truly great lunch place worthy of celebrating
After checking their menu - here is the only reference I could find to ....... 🍍

Screenshot_20240611-204156~2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back