Player Watch Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I were crispy, I'd equal Jim stynes and have the next week off. It's a bit like the Bradman record. Some people just deserve the extra accolades
I'd keep going and try to make it as high as possible - every game after 244 makes it increasingly unlikely that anyone breaks it - if he gets through the first 8 games of the season, he'll be the holder of one of those records that lasts for a huge amount of time.

I'd keep going and try to make it as high as possible - every game after 244 makes it increasingly unlikely that anyone breaks it - if he gets through the first 8 games of the season, he'll be the holder of one of those records that lasts for a huge amount of time.

Even though it’s like shooting Bambi…. If % game time played records were kept when stynes played his record would not look as impressive.

Crisp is a freak.

Even though it’s like shooting Bambi…. If % game time played records were kept when stynes played his record would not look as impressive.

Crisp is a freak.

Not sure on the bolded, as in that era Jim would have regularly played 100% game time when fully fit - it was pre-rotations off the bench. I reckon Jim's average game time would be higher.

But do agree that Jimmy played games when he shouldn't have. And that Crisp just always looks like he's running really powerfully. He's a cyborg. It's amazing that it's a powerful runner that is doing this - you'd think that the Pendles Sidey type would have been heaps more likely.

If I were crispy, I'd equal Jim stynes and have the next week off. It's a bit like the Bradman record. Some people just deserve the extra accolades

I’d do that this time around, but after his next 244 I’d just keep going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back