Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Winding up the opposition during the week came back to bite.

Tops it with 1 more lame snap in a critical moment during a final.

Must be hurting.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

It’s safe to say that Jack hasn’t learned from grand final day, not to kick around the corner when you’re 40 metres out. Luckily he redeemed himself moments later, but that goal could’ve sealed the game for Hawthorn.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s safe to say that Jack hasn’t learned from grand final day, not to kick around the corner when you’re 40 metres out. Luckily he redeemed himself moments later, but that goal could’ve sealed the game for Hawthorn.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I was so hoping he was having flashbacks to that day when he kicked that last night.

Looks like he did.

Luckily he redeemed himself moments later
That goal was just after he fumbled the ball in front of goal.
I’m not usually one to post about someone “panicking under pressure” (I label it differently at the game).
However, what stood out to me was BT defending it saying the handball was too firm.
WTF??
The treatment of Jack sure has changed at a different club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With how fired up Port were in the first quarter and Hinkley’s reaction it’s fair to say that his comments played a role in the hawks losing.

Ironic part is that Ginnivan goes missing when the heats on in big games. Some Hawks posters are starting to realise on their board.

Ironic part is that Ginnivan goes missing when the heats on in big games. Some Hawks posters are starting to realise on their board.
Ginni is a smart footballer and snuck into position deep in the pocket to kick a couple of goals.

But I think given his lack of pace, the speed dials up in finals footy and he tends to struggle.

Still, he kicked 2 goals.

That Burgoyne kid played a ripper game!

How good was Bucks, disagreeing with Lewis and setting the facts straight. Totally schooled!
I was waiting for Lewis to have a cry.

Highlight of the post game commentary.
I haven’t seen all the media/new conferences.
Happy for someone to post links 😉

To his credit, it seems Jack gave it out and took it on the chin when it came back his way.
He knows the game he’s in.
He needs to teach the game to his captain and coach, who think it should only be one way traffic.

Jack’s lack of class doesn’t justify further examples of lack of class.
Hinkley is older and should know better.
Poor example to thousands of kids.

“Yeah, but he…”
If you want to know the problem w society.

Ginni and Hinkley were fine. Some harmless trash talking from both of them. Good theatre. Sicily, Mitchell and Hawk flogs in the media completely lost the plot and have created a massive drama, becasue they have no grace in defeat and wanted something to sook about.

Ginni was very twitchy last night. Got a couple I know but far from hard at it. That knobhead Wizard at least is hard at it and goes into every play full bore. Even though he is a serial ducker as well. First 2 contests at the start of the last quarter out of the 1st centre bounce, Newcombe, can’t remember the other, both played for highs and didnt get them.

He made his bed, he has to lie in it. Was great theatre but Ginni was about the only one that didn’t take offence from it all tbf. He was just smiling and took back what he deserved. Sicily, Hodge, Lewis were the ones that took it poorly.

I didn't mind it from Hodge, because he was also very critical about Ginni's trash talk during the week. He'd drawn his line that he thinks trash talk is disrespectful and sucks. But for Mitchell to do a press conference during the week suportive of trash talk to then have a sook about it and support Sicily's sooking about it - **** me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back