Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ironic part is that Ginnivan goes missing when the heats on in big games. Some Hawks posters are starting to realise on their board.
Nope he had a good game. Going missing just comes with the territory. His biggest mistake was going for a snap 40 metres out. Same mistake last year almost cost a premiership and this year the repeated error cost their finals series.

Apart from that everything else ginni did or was spoken about this week was meaningless immaterial rubbish that drew monstrous overreactions from all corners

Ginni was very twitchy last night. Got a couple I know but far from hard at it. That knobhead Wizard at least is hard at it and goes into every play full bore. Even though he is a serial ducker as well. First 2 contests at the start of the last quarter out of the 1st centre bounce, Newcombe, can’t remember the other, both played for highs and didnt get them.

Ginni ain't no Bruzz that is for sure.

Ginni and Hinkley were fine. Some harmless trash talking from both of them. Good theatre. Sicily, Mitchell and Hawk flogs in the media completely lost the plot and have created a massive drama, becasue they have no grace in defeat and wanted something to sook about.
I didn’t see any of that just Hinkley’s action

Glad that Jack took in good spirit

Still hate the optics of what a grown man did

Coach and players have said they used the comments as motivation
Of course they will say that to rub it in as they are pretty lowbrow morons pandering to the media. Guarantee they wouldn’t have said anything if they lost… and they almost did.

If Ginnis harmless post on social media to an ex teammate made Port play better, then Port have serious issues.

Plays millionaire football on a $2 budget.

Kicked his first goal last night after doing bugger all else and played up to the crowd like he'd just kicked the sealer.

Continues to make headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Hinckley was poor last night, let himself down by letting his emotions get the better if him. But Jack loves to set up those situations.

Last edited:
Nope he had a good game. Going missing just comes with the territory. His biggest mistake was going for a snap 40 metres out. Same mistake last year almost cost a premiership and this year the repeated error cost their finals series.

Apart from that everything else ginni did or was spoken about this week was meaningless immaterial rubbish that drew monstrous overreactions from all corners

His opponent was a major reason they got beat. Burgoyne was close to BOG.

I didn’t see any of that just Hinkley’s action

Glad that Jack took in good spirit

Still hate the optics of what a grown man did
I mean Ginni's tweet

Ginni likes a bit of trash talk outside of the game. So does Kenny as we saw last year after Bruzzys best team in the comp call. Just looks like a bit of fun and a motivator for both of them and they're fine copping it back.

Hawk leaders - Sicily and Mitchell are fine with Ginni's trash talk, and probably laugh along with Ginni, but have chucked a wobbly about him getting it back. Flogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean Ginni's tweet

Ginni likes a bit of trash talk outside of the game. So does Kenny as we saw last year after Bruzzys best team in the comp call. Just looks like a bit of fun and a motivator for both of them and they're fine copping it back.

Hawk leaders - Sicily and Mitchell are fine with Ginni's trash talk, and probably laugh along with Ginni, but have chucked a wobbly about him getting it back. Flogs.
Mitchells last coach used to do it regularly.
In other news the AFL site are calling Watson "the wizard of Oz".
Cringe. Hawthorn are fast becoming my most hated side. Along with the filth

If people think no one is angry at ginni internally at hawthorn what planet are they on
Mitchell shouldn't have been stupid enough to say what he said in his presser then where he said he's got no issue with Ginni's banter. And that's all it is - banter. They all do it. No idea why we run this narrative of modesty throughout 99% of comments in the media.

They talk themselves up and hang shit on each other. It's just a bit of fun

Mitchell shouldn't have been stupid enough to say what he said in his presser then where he said he's got no issue with Ginni's banter. And that's all it is - banter. They all do it. No idea why we run this narrative of modesty throughout 99% of comments in the media.

They talk themselves up and hang shit on each other. It's just a bit of fun
I mean it could have been a close loss walk away now it's a close loss with this smart arse hanging around and it is fodder

They need to sit him in the middle of the room and systematically slap him in a conga line
weapons.gif

Ginni was very twitchy last night. Got a couple I know but far from hard at it. That knobhead Wizard at least is hard at it and goes into every play full bore. Even though he is a serial ducker as well. First 2 contests at the start of the last quarter out of the 1st centre bounce, Newcombe, can’t remember the other, both played for highs and didnt get them.
The wizard nickname is the most forced nickname from the media I have ever seen

Fair dinkum, how could you tell if that wizz fizz bloke ducked, my dog is taller than him, his arms look like they belong on a smurf

Match ups won't help. It's how he plays. About as tight as a 30 year vet on Fitzroy Street
Not in his dna nor physical makeup but he did get to the bottom of a lot of packs. He’s far from the complete plsyet which is part of the reason we were happy to see him go, but far from hawthorns worst yesterday for the role he’s playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back