Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

"PORT Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley has been fined $20,000 by the AFL for targeting Hawthorn forward Jack Ginnivan after Friday night's thrilling win at Adelaide Oval."

Bullshit from the AFL IMO.
Why wasn't Sicily's conduct deemed unbecoming behaviour ?

He looked like the aggro little pitbull.

How many times did Clarko get away with warnings this year? Which were all much worse than Kenny doing a plane impersonation.. 🙄

The AFL have lost the plot.
$20k for that?
BS

Not bad for Port though. The bullshit in the media and this shit. They'll rally around Kenny and might be able to pull off another effort like they did against the Hawks.

Not bad for Port though. The bullshit in the media and this shit. They'll rally around Kenny and might be able to pull off another effort like they did against the Hawks.
I hope so.
Would like to see Port win this flag.

Wasn't a good look for the game and Ken deserved a whack, (but not 20K geezus!) However, in my opinion it was Sicily who made it look ugly, threatening even and he should have copped his right whack too.
And he clearly called Ken a “campaigner” several times in the exchange.

I thought his behaviour was far worse.

And he clearly called Ken a “campaigner” several times in the exchange.

I thought his behaviour was far worse.
Absolutely. And the scary thing is that it's copped no criticism and has in fact been spruiked up as good leadership. Planet Hawk is a weird twisted place and the AFL seem to have set themselves up there.

If the AFL are worried about messages being sent out by coaches comment, Mitchell should get a please explain for promoting tantrums as excellent leadership.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wasn't Sicily's conduct deemed unbecoming behaviour ?

He looked like the aggro little pitbull.

How many times did Clarko get away with warnings this year? Which were all much worse than Kenny doing a plane impersonation.. 🙄
you can’t pretend to be a plane anymore, you need to identify as a plane first

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back