Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember Dean Jones telling the umpire that big bird Joel Garners wrist band was a distraction. That worked out well for Australia....not!! Bad move to fire up the opposition. Ginni's comment may well have just cost them a prelim.

I love Ginni, but I think we are well shod of him.

Curtly Ambrose

Was told that about 3 times at Collingwood. Now he is being told that at Hawthorn.
The difference is nobody at Collingwood made fools of themselves when they went in to support him.

This time around Sicily and his mates were made to look as foolish as him. He’s dragged the whole club down to his level.

The difference is nobody at Collingwood made fools of themselves when they went in to support him.

This time around Sicily and his mates were made to look as foolish as him. He’s dragged the whole club down to his level.
And particularly Mitchell. His press conference was pitiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ginnivan's fine. It was a bit of banter. The kind of thing everyone who follows or plays footy says. And he would have been fine with Kenny being a smartarse back. It's the brown and gold leaders and past greats who have been the absolute flogs in this case. I'd be more worried about them dragging him into self important sooky floggery myself.

Let them drop the bullshit facade they put on for the public and talk some shit like they do when the microphone isn't there.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back