Jack Grimes (Back) - Test

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not many options for me to trade Grimes to :(,
My backline atm is Goddard, Newman, Gilbee, Drummond, Hodge, Broughton, Grimes
(P.Burgoyne, Petrenko)

Not many options to trade to, who do you reckon is the best back other than the ones i have in my team?

Hmm, Burgoyne for mine, he is a menace.. Look at lake or lockyer or maybe enright if you have money

Have Grima and Greenwood on the bench so it doesn't bother me too much. Grima being dropped just means I know who to choose to replace him.

Grimes will be back, from the look of him he's not the type to want to sit out games if he knows the club can't go anywhere this year. It doesn't sound like the injury is too bad just a flare up, so I dare say he'll be on the park next week.

not many options for me to trade Grimes to :(,
My backline atm is Goddard, Newman, Gilbee, Drummond, Hodge, Broughton, Grimes
(P.Burgoyne, Petrenko)

Not many options to trade to, who do you reckon is the best back other than the ones i have in my team?

The ones mentioned are pretty solid (Lockyer, Fisher), but another to consider is Chornes. I'm tossing it up myself, $387k is pretty enticing for a player of his proven SC ability. Thought I heard somewhere too that he's back playing in his favourite CHB role, which bodes well for SC points.

i have 3 trades left, i can afford hodge for grimes this week, if hodge gets his average of 97 he will be right on my price limit next week and i might not be able to afford him.
should i go for it now and leave myself with only 2 trades? or let pearce cover for him, watch as hodge goes out of my price range and hope like hell grimes comes back?
any help would be greatly appreciated

i have 3 trades left, i can afford hodge for grimes this week, if hodge gets his average of 97 he will be right on my price limit next week and i might not be able to afford him.
should i go for it now and leave myself with only 2 trades? or let pearce cover for him, watch as hodge goes out of my price range and hope like hell grimes comes back?

hit it now mate!!!

Likewise with my dilemma, Goddard.. do I wait or move in :confused:

bloody hell....i've got 4 trades, 200k and suban on the bloody field and i was planning on upgrading, leaving 2 trades for final injuries....this stuffs up my whole plan.

but i'm also in the same boat, cant afford to wait for the players performing to go up anymore....ahh well grimes for hodge me thinks, leaving me 110 to upgrade suban or mitch brown....i'm just hoping stevie j comes back soon otherwise i'm gunna have to burn a trade if he doesnt come back next week as i have a tough game that week.

The ones mentioned are pretty solid (Lockyer, Fisher), but another to consider is Chornes. I'm tossing it up myself, $387k is pretty enticing for a player of his proven SC ability. Thought I heard somewhere too that he's back playing in his favourite CHB role, which bodes well for SC points.
yeah Cornes could be very handy come finals time with the massive scoring capability, either him or go Enright and get around 85-105 each week which is acceptable but Cornes can get the big ones :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyone her eknow more about his injury?

Will he be back next week?

did grimes to drummond
sure he got injured, sure he had a poor game last week but check out the season he has had really, there is no backman on par with what he is doing bar maybe goddard

So I have faith Drummond will bring in the 100's

did grimes to drummond
sure he got injured, sure he had a poor game last week but check out the season he has had really, there is no backman on par with what he is doing bar maybe goddard

So I have faith Drummond will bring in the 100's
...sure he has had a good season but check out his injury history aswell. The most games he has ever played in a season is 14. And his 14th game is coming up for 2009...Would be worried replacing an injury prone player with another injury prone player especially with finals looming

Let's hope the Dees are only concerned about what a plane trip will do to his back

Fortunately this is the last time they travel

If they fly Jetstar than it is understandable. Even a short flight on those planes are murder on your back

I'm going to wait until the first week of the finals before cutting old grimey loose

Hope he misses 1 more week.

I want to sell him for drummond but want to do it in the 1st week of finals. With a BE of 133 I'd rather him sit on the pine for 1 more.

SHould I do Cox to Jolly this week or give it one more week for a possible miricle announcement that Cox will be back for SC finals?

SHould I do Cox to Jolly this week or give it one more week for a possible miricle announcement that Cox will be back for SC finals?

Whats this got to do with Grimes?

Anyway, i'm holding onto Cox, purely because i have no trades left LMAO.

Otherwise i would trade him to Clark, i rate him pretty high and has a great work ethic. Jolly is looking good also, however i would be more tempted to go with someone who is going to be playing finals footy. If Jolly picks up a minor niggle and the swans season is done, he may be put away early.

Now when is Grimes back? i hope he's not dusted for the year and listed as a test so fingers crossed.

he is down as a 'test' in the Superfooty Injury List, so i'm hoping he plays, but i have cover if he doesn't.

I'm more worried about Skipworth and Higgins; Skippy isn't gettin games, and Higgins is out for 3 weeks. I only have two trades left, and $22,400 in the bank.
My Forward Line is this:
Goodwin, Deledio, Franklin, S.Johnson, Higgins, Skipworth, McGlynn (M.Brown, Macaffer)

Should i get rid of just Higgins, just Skippy, or both???
And who should i bring in? (i'm leaning towards Riewoldt, after downgrading Cheney for the cash to upgrade, if i choose to keep one of them...)

he is down as a 'test' in the Superfooty Injury List, so i'm hoping he plays, but i have cover if he doesn't.

I'm more worried about Skipworth and Higgins; Skippy isn't gettin games, and Higgins is out for 3 weeks. I only have two trades left, and $22,400 in the bank.
My Forward Line is this:
Goodwin, Deledio, Franklin, S.Johnson, Higgins, Skipworth, McGlynn (M.Brown, Macaffer)

Should i get rid of just Higgins, just Skippy, or both???
And who should i bring in? (i'm leaning towards Riewoldt, after downgrading Cheney for the cash to upgrade, if i choose to keep one of them...)

Skippy > Riewoldt is the best trade option,but unless the zero this week is/might put you out of contention, then I'd strngly recommend doing nothing.

Finals aint no place for the tradeless. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back