Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that GC are now rolling out the “he is a required player” and “high end talent” narrative

they are starting to position, this will cost you in a trade

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If we are wedded to ANB, then if we could get both lads for tge melb 2nd, our f2 and f3, you just do it. Then look to trade out some fringe players to try and get an f2 & f3 back and look to try and cut an on night trade deal with a club for our f1 to grab dodson. So we could finish with a draper, dodson, lukosius, ANB and welsh. That is a seiously good haul and i am not fussed about losing the F1 as dodson woukd be a great addition for the mid and longer term

On principle alone Luko should leave that fraud of a club.

Embarrassing stuff from a team that's had more concessions than years they've been in the comp.

noo i never really commented on how good or not he was, just we paid a midfielders price for a guy that likely won't become a mid
Well he’s certainly not been a pure fwd this year, when he’s played he’s been the best fwd/mid in the comp

That’s a damn good return on pick 5

Well he’s certainly not been a pure fwd this year, when he’s played he’s been the best fwd/mid in the comp

That’s a damn good return on pick 5
He’s a certainty to make the AA squad, and a decent chance to make the 22.

It was probably a little more than we had to pay, but it has turned out to be undeniably good value.

Let’s not overestimate the quality of the opposition here.

They won by 88 points.

Rory Atkins had 40 touches, 12 marks.

Alex Sexton and some bloke called Rollands also kicked 5 goals.

Josh Schache was playing in defence for Casey.
Atkins has been tearing the VFL to shreds, that's the 4th time over 40 this year and 8th time with double figure marks.

noo i never really commented on how good or not he was, just we paid a midfielders price for a guy that wasnt on track to be a mid when we traded for him and likely won't ever become one
Rankine is a better and more impactful player than Rozee who is a full time mid of high quality

What’s your point

Tonight it’s JHF and Rankine re the game breakers and butters next

Your argument stinks

Atkins has been tearing the VFL to shreds, that's the 4th time over 40 this year and 8th time with double figure marks.
Yeah playing loose across half back in a Tom Stewart type role, rarely do VFL coaches tag him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some players are just dominant at lower levels but can't consistently translate at AFL levels.

Burgess similar.

Rankine is a better and more impactful player than Rozee who is a full time mid of high quality

What’s your point

Tonight it’s JHF and Rankine re the game breakers and butters next

Your argument stinks
the point was without a midfield to win the ball a hff becomes redundant as we saw tonight 😃 that's why paying a midfielders price for rankine was a desperate move. anyway I repeated the point a lot so I'll leave it at that!

Last edited:
the point was without a midfield to win the ball a hff becomes redundant as we saw tonight 😃 that's why paying a midfielders price for rankine was a desperate move. anyway I repeated the point at lot so I'll leave it at that!
Click on the HM data for the Carlton, Collingwood and GWS game.

Where has Phillipou been the past few weeks . Not in Saints team again and it was only illness listed as reason last week.
Thought there was a possible injury leading up to the week he was out with illness as he was listed as a test, but then passed the fitness test. Was a late out due to illness. Not in this week, probably due to lack of fitness recovering from illness. Might've been covid, flu, RSV, or any other virus that hits hard for longer than a few days.

the point was without a midfield to win the ball a hff becomes redundant as we saw tonight 😃 that's why paying a midfielders price for rankine was a desperate move. anyway I repeated the point a lot so I'll leave it at that!

We were winning when Rankine was knocked out.

Do you really think he wouldn’t have been in the midfield in the last quarter if not for being subbed out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back