Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Have at it.

Luko wanting to come home is exactly why you don't burn bridges on the trade table with other clubs.

We will look back and be thankful our Lyons, Wigg, Rankine, Burgess trades ran smoothly with the Suns.
How could you leave out the Rat, Rory Atkins,
They came in and stole him from right under our nose

You would like to think that we still left some loose change up at GCS when we did the Rankine trade

Personally I don't see the need.
He's a decent player, but no superstar.

My question is - what position does he play that substantially improves us? Is he a half forward that we use as the connector?

It could make us a bit top heavy up forward, especially if Tex plays on. I can't see how we play Luko, Tex, Fog, Thilthorpe and probably Curtin in the same forward line.
Can he play wing?

My question is - what position does he play that substantially improves us? Is he a half forward that we use as the connector?

It could make us a bit top heavy up forward, especially if Tex plays on. I can't see how we play Luko, Tex, Fog, Thilthorpe and probably Curtin in the same forward line.
Can he play wing?
You're talking about a 2025 problem that may only exist for a handful of games or more.

2026 we will need a third forward.

You're talking about a 2025 problem that may only exist for a handful of games or more.

2026 we will need a third forward.
Will we?
Thilthorpe, Fog, Curtin, Welsh.

I don't see Curtin playing full time mid for a while - if ever. I can see him playing a role where he plays 60% forward and 40% mid.

I'm not against Lukosious, but I don't think he's a critical need.

Can he play wing?
Would make a perfect wing but could fit in and fill in allover the ground. Highly skilled player. Has a great kick and also a goal kicker. Versatile quality player. We'd be dumb as a box of hammers for us not to go hard for him.

Can he play wing?
A week is a long time in footy (especially after you’re plonked at full forward for the last quarter after an injury)

Can he play wing?
Need doesn’t factor into our thinking.

So few want to come here, we don’t turn our nose up at any homegrown best 22 player.

Can he play wing?
I'm hoping Tex retires if we get Luko.
We will go from midget city to Land of the Giants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How could you leave out the Rat, Rory Atkins,
They came in and stole him from right under our nose

You would like to think that we still left some loose change up at GCS when we did the Rankine trade
They will probably refuse to give us Luko unless we take Ratkins as well. ;)

Hope we bring him in. Having potentially the most potent forward line by quite a distance could be a POD play.

Thilthorpe (2)
Lukosius (2)
Fogarty (12)
Rankine (3)
Rachele (6)
Pedlar (11)
Keays (24)

with Dawson, Curtin, etc rolling through

Not sure how hard at it Bailey Fritsch goes at Melbourne but I could see him being a similar player. Definitely have to do it but at the right price of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back