Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Chris ditmar Luko was tabled an offer which he laughed at from port but they put forward a second offer which he accepted I guess the next thing is that port now have to come up with the picks to satisfy Gold Coast

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not even entertaining offers from us?

According to Chris ditmar Luko was tabled an offer which he laughed at from port but they put forward a second offer which he accepted I guess the next thing is that port now have to come up with the picks to satisfy Gold Coast

Was this said today?

Has some flaws - but have played 3 prelims in 5 years.
JHF 21
Butters 24
Rozee 24
Burgoyne 20
Georgiades 23
L Evans 19
Drew 25
SPP 26

They still have plenty to contend for a while. Add Luko 24 and that’s a strong core.

They badly need a Dixon replacement.

Not sure what happened to Ollie Lord.

Sounds like a pisstake by Ditts to stir up Roo.

Actually reckon he'd place a bit higher than middle at pick 4

2013 - Marcus Bontempelli
2005 - Josh Kennedy (Carlton/West Coast)
2021 - Nick Daicos
2015 - Clayton Oliver
2010 - Andrew Gaff

2017 - Luke Davies-Uniacke
2018 - Max King
Theoretical Pick 4 - Jack Lukosius
2020 - Logan McDonald
2019 - Lachie Ash
2016 - Ben Ainsworth

2008 - Hamish Hartlett
2011 - Will Hoskin-Elliott
2006 - Matthew Leuenberger
2004 - Richard Tambling

2009 - Anthony Morabito
2007 - Cale Morton
2012 - Jimmy Toumpas
2014 - Jarrod Pickett

Unranked
2022 - George Wardlaw
2023 - Zane Duursma

He's probably middle to lower of the pack at his draft position (pick 2)
Thanks for putting that up. Puts it into perspective how much of a gamble draft picks are and how rare it is to land 200+ game players.

Lukosius for a future 1st isn't a bad deal imo

Their whole membership drive will be based on beating us to Luko and Cumming, even if they have to ridiculously overpay.
Our membership may also depend on walking the walk with being so called aggressive...

He never said that he had accepted it. He just said the first offer was way off the mark and port came back with a better offer. Nothing further.

He never said that he had accepted it. He just said the first offer was way off the mark and port came back with a better offer. Nothing further.
Sounds like Lukosius is over valuing himself.

I'm not concerned he ends up at Port & given their lack of forwards is more of a need.

Cumming is more important to land imo... along with using our 1st round picks on midfielders.

It can turn pretty quick.
We all believe that we understand performed this season, and we have a young list with some good talent in it, so we will get better.

Weren't we 3 wins from 14th. And not sure who "we" refers to, we finished a couple of spots lower than I thought, but Nix proved himself even worse a coach than I thought. The list is good for about 12th and that's with a performing Tex, who was no better than Dixon this year and 99% of our supporter base laughs at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Lucrowsius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back