Jack riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

No point about talking about Darcy being a contributor in the next couple of years. Reality is, he and Cloke will never play together while both are peaking. If Darcy does join the Pies, he wont have any baring on our successes next year at all. Hence why Jack would be a great pick up.

I wonder though... could we just give our first round pick to Richmond as part of a trade, and just get Darcy with our next pick? Trades happen before draft right... so if we dont have a first round pick, we just nominate him with our best pick which would be in the second round? Unless I got that wrong?

First round pick + some players = Jack? I donno...

I think we be Building for the Future then more then Success straight away.

Moore would take a few seasons but he won’t be Completely Useless

I think we be Building for the Future then more then Success straight away.

Moore would take a few seasons but he won’t be Completely Useless

I'd be surprised if he got a senior game next year TD. He will need time to just get used to playing against men in the VFL.
Talls take longer & there is no need to rush his development by throwing him in the deep end. We need to be patient with him.
We will get rewarded for it. Same with Witts & Grundy. In a couple more years these 2 will be a very good ruck combination.

I'd be surprised if he got a senior game next year TD. He will need time to just get used to playing against men in the VFL.
Talls take longer & there is no need to rush his development by throwing him in the deep end. We need to be patient with him.
We will get rewarded for it. Same with Witts & Grundy. In a couple more years these 2 will be a very good ruck combination.

Well no-one knows what Moore or Pies will be like next year.

I am pretty Confident that he will get a Taste of AFL next year

Who going to play ruck if Witts and Grundy don’t?

I didn't say Witts & Grundy wont play ruck. I just said give them another 2 years & they will be a very exciting combination.

I didn't say Witts & Grundy wont play ruck. I just said give them another 2 years & they will be a very exciting combination.

Well that would mean that Grundy can improve on his Tank and Both can Grown more into there Body and get more Core Strength

Well that would mean that Grundy can improve on his Tank and Both can Grown more into there Body and get more Core Strength

Exactly their bodies need to mature & they need experience. Moore will need the same, so be patient.

Based on recent seasons I'm pretty confident he'll get injured at preseason training (special thanks to our sports scientists and fitness guru's there), be listed as 2 weeks away for the next 6 months, then get glandular fever in August after playing 2 weeks in the VFL. Basically I would expect him to have the standard first year for a draftee at the pies.

Is this rumour in any way related to the talk that Grundy is trade bait? Grundy in black and yellow?

Jack is a tosser, couldn't see him fitting in the Buckley mould. if we need goals the KMart should get a run!

Based on recent seasons I'm pretty confident he'll get injured at preseason training (special thanks to our sports scientists and fitness guru's there), be listed as 2 weeks away for the next 6 months, then get glandular fever in August after playing 2 weeks in the VFL. Basically I would expect him to have the standard first year for a draftee at the pies.

Glad to see you've taken what Maxy said to heart.
get behind the people that are working so hard at the club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have nothing coming thru behind Cloke in terms of a genuine key forward. We need to do whatever it takes to prise Cameron or Patton away from gws, or otherwise get our hands on a jack riewoldt. We are very well placed in terms of emerging talent all over the field other than a key forward to have a genuine crack at a flag in 2016-18, so we need to address the deficiency.
Must warn you that I saw Patton remonstrating with his team mates for poor delivery the other week so buyer beware (Strangely it wasn't replayed all week from 12 different angles as it is when JR does it).

glad to see you're still posting
yawnnn.. is that you again Robroy? what do you want now..?... huh..oh...no no it was just tongue in cheek sweety.. not trying to slag anyone off at the club..(god forbid side by side and all that).. just trying to make a funny point... So is that Ok now Rob? Ok great.. off you go.. bye now.. thanks for dropping by and you keep vigilant!

Jack loves the Tigers as much as the fans. Sorry to burst the bubble.

Jack is a Tiger for life and is definitely not a tool as a lot on here seem to describe him as :rolleyes:
He told me that yes he does love the Tigers and hates that he has to leave.. but he's a realist and he wants to win a premiership as a player.

Hi everyone was just listening to jock Reynolds podcast and crouching one who is a big Richmond man, and has inside information mentioned that jack riewoldt would not be at Richmond next year. He believes he is on his way to collingwood. What are your thoughts on this guys.

Jack has had his friction with Richmond but if you ask Jack he'll say that he's a Tiger for life. He loves as Richo was being the cult figure and Richmond's franchise forward and shares that similar loyalty to the team.

It would take Jack being shoved out the door for him to go anywhere.

You'd take him if he becomes available, any time you can get a top 10 key forward in the competition you take that chance but until he's shoved out the door and there isn't anything to suggest at this point that that is clearly the case it's fair to assume he's staying and staying a Tiger for life.

Jack loves the Tigers as much as the fans. Sorry to burst the bubble.

Jack is a Tiger for life and is definitely not a tool as a lot on here seem to describe him as :rolleyes:

Does not Burst My Bubble. I knew that there was 0% of Jack leaving the Tigers

Why on earth would we not want him, if we can get him and fit him in our cap.

Yeah we are getting Darcy Moore but if we are expecting him to play more than 6-10 games next year we are kidding ourselves. We have the cap room and we should use it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back