Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Who?

Oh, that bloke who can jump really high.. but can't kick a footy.

I think Naita9 was talking about Naitanui's digestive system rather than his football talent AFail...

Who?

Oh, that bloke who can jump really high.. but can't kick a footy.

Tune in in two weeks time to see what a real first round pick looks like.

Naita > Watts.

Nick just had a BOG in the WAFL, will take the league on and make it his own.

Watts Parents are pretty messed up. Bunch of nerds, no wonder their kid is a fairy.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you knew the family (he says with much sarcasm). Gone from abusing Watts to abusing his parents now? :rolleyes:

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you knew the family... gone from abusing Watts to abusing his parents now? :rolleyes:

They were interviewed at half time, in that excruciating 5 minute segment, it was evident that they were both virgins until marriage and enjoy the morning crossword a little too much.

Watts is the offspring of two eggheads and plays accordingly.

They were interviewed at half time, in that excruciating 5 minute segment, it was evident that they were both virgins until marriage and enjoy the morning crossword a little too much.

Oh dear... tell me, are you an expert sociologist, or just a bored 14-year-old with terminal acne and a big chip on your shoulder.. :rolleyes:

Artist's impression of "Naita9"

acne.jpg

Incidentally Naita, as someone who DOES have a little sociological knowledge, I find that someone who's so obsessed with other people's sexuality and the sex life of others is usually harbouring deep-seated issues of his own in that area. Educated guess ;)

Jack Watts

Deflecting that issue are we 'Naita'? Keep reaching for that rainbow son!

"Leader of men" you said... what are you in the Boy Scouts or something? That'd explain the sexual confusion I think... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deflecting that issue are we 'Naita'? Keep reaching for that rainbow son...

What issue, it's a really poor effort by you to assume such things.

I prefer to operate on absolutes. In this case, Watts is a fairy and his parents are obviously responsible for his soft upbringing.

He's attacking each contest like a 10 year old girl.

Wasted a #1 pick. Watch West coast in two weeks, see what a real player looks like.

What issue, it's a really poor effort by you to assume such things.

You're the one assuming, I'm the one making guesses based on the evidence! I've been right about this before...

Dib dib Naita, dib dib... ;)

Rich is certainly the more developed player, I'll say that.

Watts will never make it.

Pea heart. Im calling it right now.

The next Ryan Murphy.

Really moronic you're getting now...

Tell me, since you're saying ridiculous stupid things about one of our players after having seen him for 5 minutes, does that mean I get to call on your lovechild just as early Naita?

Old Stonefeet that is? The next Brent Grgic? Is it true Mark Jamar's giving him kicking lessons?

I mean, sure it's utterly insane to be saying these things about a guy who's not even played AFL yet, but that's only SLIGHTLY worse than your 'call', surely?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back