Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

And end up at GWS. We need a strong GWS.

Would you want your club to use pick 2 on a guy who doesn't want to play for you, hasn't played anywhere for 2 years, and hasn't done a medical with you? I mean, you clearly don't want your own club to use pick 1 on him since you mentioned GWS instead.

I don't think the bombers can complain too much about the AFL propping up clubs given they have the number 1 draft pick because half their team are convicted drug cheats

Meh, I've seen 2 Essendon premierships in my life time. That's more than STK have in their entire existence.. so?

Would you want your club to use pick 2 on a guy who doesn't want to play for you, hasn't played anywhere for 2 years, and hasn't done a medical with you? I mean, you clearly don't want your own club to use pick 1 on him since you mentioned GWS instead.

Even then, hawks don't have a first rounder. Why would he nominate for the ND?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thread. Every year players get where they want to go. And every year we talk about them going elsewhere.
When was the last player that was forced to go to another club not of his choice? Nick Stevens 15 years ago?

Funny thread. Every year players get where they want to go. And every year we talk about them going elsewhere.
When was the last player that was forced to go to another club not of his choice? Nick Stevens 15 years ago?

It won't happen in this trade but it's definitely going to happen soon. Clubs need some power back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back