Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wright just said they haven't spoken to GC for a couple of days and that we aren't looking at any other trades.

So what are they doing ?

This is a trade thread but considering the other bs that has filled the pages I'm going to comment here.

Do Hawks fans claim Wright is a man of integrity..? For mine, the fact that he just said quite publicly and to untold number of listeners, that Brad Hill came to him/them in tears wanting to go home is a severe breach of confidentiality.

This is a trade thread but considering the other bs that has filled the pages I'm going to comment here.

Do Hawks fans claim Wright is a man of integrity..? For mine, the fact that he just said quite publicly and to untold number of listeners, that Brad Hill came to him/them in tears wanting to go home is a severe breach of confidentiality.

FFS, he's a list manager not a priest/lawyer/psychiatrist. You could see Hill wiping away tears at the B&F, the fact that he is emotional about the move home is not a state secret.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attempting to call GC's bluff about losing jaeger for nothing.
Solid tactic.

Only problem is that they aren't bluffing.
GC can go round to all the Melbourne clubs and ask what they can offer. Either that or PSD if Hawthorn can't match what we want.

GC can go round to all the Melbourne clubs and ask what they can offer. Either that or PSD if Hawthorn can't match what we want.
Won't be many clubs that would have the cap space at the time of the pre-season draft to sign up O'Meara's rumored 750k contract. Especially if it was front ended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back