JAHA were did he go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2006
on a thing called earth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is it me or did JAHA drop off this earth. I know I gave him a hard time in his last posts and thread, and still stand by all I said but I cant help but wonder were did he go to. Would like to hear what he has to say about JA whether he is his old man or just a miscellaneous poster:confused:

As we(all members of all the pies BB's) all know who he is I think it is in JA's best interest he keep his thoughts to himself. He has probably changed his username which would be the smart thing to do.

Meh, he's got the right to an opinion regardless. I imagine now his son's a bona fide superstar in the making he doesn't feel the need to come on and pump up his tyres anymore. :p

Having said all that, I hope he drops in sometime. :thumbsu:

I for one think its wise for him to distance himself from the board only because it must become personal for him when we as half arsed experts criticize and make wild assertions about his son the team and just about everthing else in the name of free speech which i guess is fair enough...
.....good luck JAJH....the boy is blossoming...

He called me paddyw***ers. :(

A Freudian Typo perhaps.....:D

A shame JAJH had to "disappear" himself as I always like his slant on things.
If you are out there JAJH can you secretly contact me as I am doing Jack's Buddy thread and a bit of "first hand" material would be excellent.:)

Seen him Logged on but Won't be Surprised if the Club told him not to post stuff because he has given stuff away at times and Might got in trouble?

As we(all members of all the pies BB's) all know who he is I think it is in JA's best interest he keep his thoughts to himself. He has probably changed his username which would be the smart thing to do.
Ok Tess, you might be right, so he might of changed his username. So lets start a new thread or just start here. Lets call it the i am not JAHA thread.

Ill start

I am not JAHA, dj black and white blood

should find him sooner or later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Tess, you might be right, so he might of changed his username. So lets start a new thread or just start here. Lets call it the i am not JAHA thread.

Ill start

I am not JAHA, dj black and white blood

should find him sooner or later

I haven't gone anywhere, I still frequent the board most days, I just choose not to post any more, and mainly because I get sick of having to defend John or myself from some of the moronic posters on here. And by the way, it's "JAJH"

I haven't gone anywhere, I still frequent the board most days, I just choose not to post any more, and mainly because I get sick of having to defend John or myself from some of the moronic posters on here. And by the way, it's "JAJH"

Fair enough too. I wouldnt post here if I were a parent either. Ryan Cook seems to be this weeks target from the morons.

That said, theres not a lot of defending you need to do these days!!!!! I'm loving watching him play!!!!!

Haha. Well that is fair enough; you get all sorts on BigFooty.

I certainly wouldn't read it if I were a player.

I think you'll find nothing but Jack love here at the moment (but we all know how these things can change around here).

JAJH got run out of another forum by certain "popular" member(s) and it was disgusting. I expect he was either asked or just decided to tone his discussions about his son down a bit and that is understandable. I hope he joins in some of the discussions or maybe even jumps up into the Nest as he was great to have around.

JAJH...your son is a ripper, what a job he has done to fill the hole in our forward line left by Rocca, Ried & Rusling. His kicking accuracy has been outstanding...well done Jack!!

JAJH, sorry my "Anthony and first-rounder to Essendon for Andrew Lee" thread annoyed you to the point of preventing you from posting further. :D

Glad to hear you're still around. :thumbsu:

This thread has reached the limit of its usefulness, and will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back