Jake King

Remove this Banner Ad

Milne in trouble as well. King had a shocker and can't remember the hit on Dempster, but holy shit the umps hate him. Can't buy a free even if they are clear as day, and if he farts towards someone he gets pinned for it.

Milne in trouble as well. King had a shocker and can't remember the hit on Dempster, but holy shit the umps hate him. Can't buy a free even if they are clear as day, and if he farts towards someone he gets pinned for it.

Can't believe some of the shockers King was at the end of. Can't tell me that umpires don't have personal bias and blatantly show it.:thumbsdown:

Think he's in more trouble for when he tripped Milne by deliberately kicking his leg the wing in the 3rd quarter. This kind of stuff can break someone's leg, if the AFL is serious he should get serious weeks for it. The fact there wasn't even a free kicked called was staggering.

Also remember a hit behind play in the 3rd quarter right on the Saints 50m line near the boundary. King is a disgusting piece of work and a blight on the game. The new Steven Baker.

Think he's in more trouble for when he tripped Milne by deliberately kicking his leg the wing in the 3rd quarter....King is a disgusting piece of work and a blight on the game. The new Steven Baker.

That must make Fletcher worse than Martin Bryant in your eyes. :rolleyes:

Think he's in more trouble for when he tripped Milne by deliberately kicking his leg the wing in the 3rd quarter. This kind of stuff can break someone's leg, if the AFL is serious he should get serious weeks for it. The fact there wasn't even a free kicked called was staggering.

Also remember a hit behind play in the 3rd quarter right on the Saints 50m line near the boundary. King is a disgusting piece of work and a blight on the game. The new Steven Baker.

Your guy did this against us three weeks back and nothing happened.

Kingy was merely performing a public service in attempting to detain a suspected fugitive. Deserves a citizen's commendation.

ipad-art-wide-jake-king-420x0.jpg

I wonder if you thought the same when Paddy Ryder did the same thing against Mebourne. I'm sure in Ryders case it was just a reflex action and nothing in it!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if you thought the same when Paddy Ryder did the same thing against Mebourne. I'm sure in Ryders case it was just a reflex action and nothing in it!!!

that defence has been used in the past and been successful. Fletcher tried to use the same defense a week later and got weeks...MRP and tribunal are an interesting lot.

IMO i think a trip by foot should be an immediate 1 game suspension, regardless of reflex action. It is dangerous. I haven't seen Ryder's, but if that is that case, then yes he deserves a week as well.

Done for the trip only.

1 week ( if he pleads or not )

Other incidents Assessed:
Contact between Richmond's Jake King and St Kilda's Sean Dempster from the second quarter of Friday's match was assessed. The ball was being kicked into the Richmond forward line to player Robbie Nahas when King blocked Dempster from going to the contest. It was the view of the panel that King's actions were not excessive or unreasonable in the circumstances. No further action was taken.

Contact between St Kilda's Stephen Milne and Richmond's Alex Rance from the second quarter of Friday's match was assessed. It was the view of the panel the force used was below that required to constitute a reportable offence. No further action was taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake King

Remove this Banner Ad

Back