Delisted Jake Spencer

Remove this Banner Ad

You blokes don't still have Nick Smith or Juice or any other cult figure on your list you could call up as a replacement?
No. Spencil is the last of our cult core. After that the depth becomes far less eccentric.

Beware of mocking though - Spencil is exactly the type of spud who will suddenly have a day out and kick a bag against a team, and that team could be the bombers.

I have to admit - the idea that Jakey could end up Melbourne's most unlikely hero is strangely compelling.
It does. A okay and well journeyed melbourne ruckman emerging out of the shadows of Melbourne's more dominant ruckman, sounds kinda familiar

Mods, can 'the jake Spencer appreciation society' please be reinstated to the title of this thread? I have been unable to track the original thread down...

Mods, can 'the jake Spencer appreciation society' please be reinstated to the title of this thread? I have been unable to track the original thread down...
Done.

The muss will growl and scare his opponents. Fear this boscraggled muffin headed mental patient who has a death wish and it has been said that he runs on the smell of an oily rag....

Spencer: I'm gonna get them boss.

Gawn: Just remember to get off them after you make sweet sweet Queensland love to em.

Spencer: I love you's all.

Ding ding

Last edited:
The muss is going to have to be on his best behaviour. Any wandering elbows and we are up shit creek. Who's left in the cupboard? We'd have to roll with Pedo or Watts as our starting ruck...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The muss is going to have to be on his best behaviour. Any wandering elbows and we are up shit creek. Who's left in the cupboard? We'd have to roll with Pedo or Watts as our starting ruck...

The man is hulk hogan mk II. He'll hall no fury like a Spencer scorned. Sandilands will be losing a lot of sleep to tasty little Easter egg chocolates. Fire will reign on the G as we condemn them the drowning purple pirates to a bottom of the barrel rematch later on in the season.

------/ \-------

Ideally you want someone like Stefan Martin. Highly competent defender, better ruckman, will make the best 22 in either position
Some of you guys romanticise stef waaaaay too much. Was not a highly competent defender. Played about 8 decent games as a ruckman in red and blue, probably would've done well and played a lot if not stuck behind Jamar, but was not that good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back