Vintage Bay James Hird - "All About Me"

Remove this Banner Ad

:thumbsu:
And on behalf of the Bay, thanks for not using the Shannon Noll version. :thumbsu:

Personally dont think much of Shannon Noll version besides cant do much with a wheat field and a train. Hard to beat the original and the best.

:thumbsu:
And on behalf of the Bay, thanks for not using the Shannon Noll version. :thumbsu:

Personally dont think much of Shannon Noll version besides cant do much with a wheat field and a train. Hard to beat the original and the best.

oh i dunno. it loses the players outside the clinic piece, but the ending with kids cult of hird fanatics had promise.

closet collingwood flog on the dole like the rest of us :p

Not quite yet :p But in a few weeks when the company I work for closes down I just hope you save a spot in the queue for me and show me the lurks and perks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe it's taken me 4 days to see this. Outstanding as always oogac

Lost it at Heppell, was completely obliterated by Vlad.

Your best by far which is no mean feat.

So good that I hope you don't mind I've changed my avatar to vlad on the drums.

oogac if you have an issue with that, i will remove.

Cheers Mate. Go for your life, I dont have any problems at all

Jeez if this oogac was homo there would be a queue of you knob polishers at his front door, its not that good.

He is. And we are. I'm 12th in the queue as I type, but it hasn't moved for hours. Not since that Bosk dude got to the front.

What about the cats? Best team since forever.

I already knew you were a f***wit from your first sentence. You didn't need to include this extra uninspired tripe to prove it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay James Hird - "All About Me"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back