Jamie Cann

Remove this Banner Ad

good to see you like gettin outta ya lunch box from the 'darnos' big papa g man! so your saying just cause adkins played afl it makes him a shit country footy player? didnt brad hutchison, 4 time vcfl state team player and alberton league b and f winner quote that adkins was easily the smartest and most skilled player h had ever played against?... how can you all comment on adkins from when he played afl... thats worse than me comparing jamie cann on just the one game i saw....

which you did do..

didnt adkins win the game against fish creek off his own boot with 7 goals?.. what about his inclusion in the sharp shooters while cann goes without mention on that list?

Some list..

Jamie Cann- No. of times in best 8 and 23 goals playing primarily as a midfielder.

Damien Adkins- No. of times in best 5 and 22 goals playing primarily as a half forward i believe.

i do believe that damien adkins is in a team where numerous players get in the best as much as him, the best which is decided only by club people is no way to determine greatness, if it were i would be the greatest player that ever lived, as well as missing a game damien adkins is one player that adds an explosive element to any side... just ask fish creek that witnessed their own blood shed as he sank them with seven majors

i do believe that damien adkins is in a team where numerous players get in the best as much as him, the best which is decided only by club people is no way to determine greatness, if it were i would be the greatest player that ever lived, as well as missing a game damien adkins is one player that adds an explosive element to any side... just ask fish creek that witnessed their own blood shed as he sank them with seven majors
you make some good points lately nobrot. they r both obviously great players and have been for a long time, adkins would always have to be rated higher for playing at the highest level but that is not taking anything away from cann as we know there r some great players who miss out for one reason or another but could have cut it. able seamon i cant believe u would bring up the best in the paper as a guide as to who is better, as there r always debatable inclusions in this as we know. but nobrot mutly and able, u have written some stupid things at times, but u have been overtaken as the worst poster by bigpapagman, who has an opinion on everything but is that one eyed about his ellinbank footy that he cant see any sense and he cant compliment anyone from anywhere else, the only thing he says that makes any sense is that mid gippsland footy is terrible.

you make some good points lately nobrot. they r both obviously great players and have been for a long time, adkins would always have to be rated higher for playing at the highest level but that is not taking anything away from cann as we know there r some great players who miss out for one reason or another but could have cut it. able seamon i cant believe u would bring up the best in the paper as a guide as to who is better, as there r always debatable inclusions in this as we know. but nobrot mutly and able, u have written some stupid things at times, but u have been overtaken as the worst poster by bigpapagman, who has an opinion on everything but is that one eyed about his ellinbank footy that he cant see any sense and he cant compliment anyone from anywhere else, the only thing he says that makes any sense is that mid gippsland footy is terrible.

Totally agree with you but it is a good as indicator of form as we can get as we can only watch one game a weekend. And i was more trying to highlight the goals kicked by both of them after nobrots rash statement about how cann did not feature on the list.

Totally agree with you but it is a good as indicator of form as we can get as we can only watch one game a weekend. And i was more trying to highlight the goals kicked by both of them after nobrots rash statement about how cann did not feature on the list.

A few good points there made by hip & shoulder and nobrot!
able seamon you say cann plays midfield, he played forward pocket against us...was that a one off cause he was injured, or does he plays their most of the time while also swapping into the middle??

forgot to mention sniping as well.... they call him mark wahlberg the 'shooter'... in relation to him being a has been and now just a regular sniper

a has been?...well id like to see him at his peak then. Did get 2nd in the b & f in a premiership winning team last year. And its baulking not 'borking'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Didn't play seniors last year, nowhere near it. Far too unfit & out of touch, plus work didn't help. Really only had one good year of seniors a few years ago. Made some bad choices since then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jamie Cann

Remove this Banner Ad

Back