Jana Rawlinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, behind Sally Robins, she is the softest person in Australian sport.

People would give their left nut to go to the olympics and represent Australia. Yet she throws it away because of a toe injury. I mean seriously, grow some balls and run.

Un-Australian :thumbsdown:

ppl like you need to be euthanised. how ridiculous it is to suggest that a chick that cant string 2 training sessions together to go to the olympics and hobble around the track and embarrass herself

Un-Australian :thumbsdown:
I freakin hate that saying.

Anything good is Australian, but anything bad is un-Australian? :rolleyes: We're not that good.

FWIW, I highly doubt that she wouldn't be running if she actually could. I've had numeruos toe problems, from sprains to problems in the joints. They bloody well hurt, and it's painful to walk, let alone run.

Think about it, we use the front part of our foot to push off with when we run, if you've got a problem there, you're stuffed.

I freakin hate that saying.

Anything good is Australian, but anything bad is un-Australian? :rolleyes: We're not that good.

FWIW, I highly doubt that she wouldn't be running if she actually could. I've had numeruos toe problems, from sprains to problems in the joints. They bloody well hurt, and it's painful to walk, let alone run.

Think about it, we use the front part of our foot to push off with when we run, if you've got a problem there, you're stuffed.

I bet I hate it more than you! I cringe every time I hear it.

Your both Un-Australian. :p

i don't like her a whole lot, despise her almost as much as Lleyton Hewitt, but it's a brave decision to pull out of an olympic games like she has...

looking to the next Olympics though? surely it's still too far off for her to be talking about London...

i don't like her a whole lot, despise her almost as much as Lleyton Hewitt, but it's a brave decision to pull out of an olympic games like she has...

looking to the next Olympics though? surely it's still too far off for her to be talking about London...

Rumor has it she will pull out of them to. Apparently a finger injury will sideline her :rolleyes:

A footballer would cut of their toe to play in the grand final. So should she. Once in a lifetime opportunity.

So, what are your thoughts on Ottens OP. Total coward?

I work in a podiatry, and these sorts of injuries are primarily 3 month injuries originally, and if they re-occur, you are looking at anywhere up to 12 months out. With permanent damage likely if you keep going. No point in performing badly at the games, and never being able to compete again.

These toe injuries and platar fascia problems like she has developed are amongst the most feared amongst athletes because you simply can't do anything. The problem is compounded for hurdlers and jumpers.

I question the wisdom of her having an op so close to the games, but if it was really bad, changing her bio-mechanics and causing her injuries elsewhere, like they have said, there isn't much you can do about it. :thumbsu:

P.S. - she did her knee straddling, I wonder how she did this. ;)

Im still waiting for the "miraculous recovery" cough which sees her turn up out of the blue at the opening ceremony with a sign saying "Im back". She will then hobble her way and finish last and Bruce Macaveney will be "Oh thats true Australian fighting spirit, what a lady"

Ill have a bucket in hand

how ridiculous it is to suggest that a chick that cant string 2 training sessions together to go to the olympics and hobble around the track and embarrass herself

I agree. She embarrasses herself enough already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tamsyn Lewis can go get f*cked too.
Indeed.

Used to love the spats. Never liked Jana, but take her side. She was paid an absolute pittance whilst being the best athlete in the world, whilst Tamsyn got paid hundreds of thousands of dollars (by the institutes) to be a model.

Unsurprisingly, since it came out, she had to become more than a hack athlete, and a hack model.

Me thinks the gal is indecisive.

Marry the guy, divorce him, marry him again

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,,26531549-5012980,00.html

Get new ****, get rid of new ****

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-breast-implants/story-e6frfmqi-1225815773402

She's made a great career out of selling stories to chick mags

- get engaged,sell the story
- get married,sell the story
- get a boob job,sell the story
- have a kid,sell the story
- split up from hubbie,sell the story
- get back together with hubbie,sell the story
- get boob job undone,sell the story
- get remarried to a bloke she hasn't actually divorced yet,sell the story

Can someone remind me what this chick actually does in life ?
Also why continue divorce proceedings if you're getting back together ? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Jana Rawlinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back