Jarman Should Piss off, and take up a job offering at Channel 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

rnb: I wasn't actually a Demons supporter, but they're my local club and I've been doing some voluntary work for them.

Really looking forward to the season and hoping it's a big one and they can finally get some success.

Andrew Jarman has had an interesting start to his coaching career in the WAFL to say the least. In our first game last week we were 34 points up at the 20 min mark of the last qtr and got rolled by 3 points. Peel kicked 6 straight with a 3-4 goal breeze to snatch it. Peel 16.13 to Perth 16.10.

On Friday night we ventured to Fremantle Oval to take on South Fremantle who we haven't beaten there since Rnd 20 2002 and won convincingly by 41 points for a 1 and 1 start to the season. Perth 13.12 def SF 5.19. We play our first home game this week against Swan Districts on the Monday of the Easter weekend.

Jarmans addresses to the players at the breaks are a breath of fresh air for us Perth supporters and he draws a big crowd and as you guys know he's not short of a bit of humour during the breaks. He said to a small Aboriginal player Eddie Brown regarding a moment where he had the ball in a forward pocket but just kicked a grubber kick that went nowhere, he looked at Eddy seriously and said "That one over there Eddie, I would have kicked that in my day, common show us some of the brotherhood out there", which brought a few chuckles from the crowd.

Apart from that he is deadly serious and says all the right things and he doesn't mind heaping praise on players or giving them a spray if it's warranted. He's also been on the front foot in regards to what he has called "A losing culture at Perth" that he is trying to address and eradicate as our club has been starved of success with just 3 finals appearances in the last 30 years and have not made a GF since 1978.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarman Should Piss off, and take up a job offering at Channel 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back