Jarrad Boumann

Remove this Banner Ad

with a name like that the kid should have taken up archery.

Look I met a bloke, who knows a bloke who says your all knobs

Aye, knobs we may all be, but we're all knobs on the door of destiny. I can feel it in my waters - 2009 is our year. Onwards and upwards Sons of the 'Scray.

Cheerio

Aye, knobs we may all be, but we're all knobs on the door of destiny.

I love that expression.I will keep that for future reference(not that I am ever called a knob mind you).

Is that an Ivan Rassmussen original?

As to the subject of Boumann, agree with the other posters that we should give him time to develop. He is only young and he is a KPP.Its not really logical to look to get rid of him after 2 years, when we have Skipper and Wight(who are practically eligible for life membership) still on the list .

Imagine if he developed into a gun at the same that Grant did. Geez that would be something special, especially with Cordy and Roughhead waiting in the wings.

I love that expression.I will keep that for future reference(not that I am ever called a knob mind you).

Is that an Ivan Rassmussen original?

It's an original from me, but I'm not THE Ivan Rassmussen mind you.

Ivan was just a player that caught my eye in my early years of attending games - a wiry HFF with long wispy hair who kicked the odd goal or two. I believe he was originally from Leongatha, not sure if he moved back down that way. Hopefully, even as I type, he's driving a tractor on a farm or dropping a line into the local river, reminiscing of his brief ascent into the heady world of the then-VFL. G'day Ivan, if you're reading this....

Thanks TBFB

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarrad Boumann

Remove this Banner Ad

Back