Jarryd Roughead

Remove this Banner Ad

I can confirm that this rumour is 100% true.

Roughy is unhappy at being forced to pinch-hit in the ruck and both parties have agreed to part company at the end of the year.

At the moment the deal is looking like Roughead & Schoenmakers for Ellard, Johnson, Delulio and our 2nd rounder. Hawks may need to throw in a sweetener...

who;s that

Any rough head is better then no head at all.We should get Andrew Swallow to show us how to play also. I know Thy would be very very impress on their ball handling skills just need Brad Dick and we have a 3 ball forward attack.

our 1st round pick will be used for Dylan Buckley.

WE do have plenty of money in the cap. Judd has further front loaded his contract again this year, but Roughead is best mates with Buddy, Lewis and Hodgey, so i dont see him wanting to move on that quickly.

It would be very nice, but i just dont see it happening to be honest. And at 900K. No thanks :thumbsu:

Dylan is next year mate :)

When GWS get their screwed up picks in the draft...

But seeing as we have already nominated him as a father/son rule draftee then it would be hard for them to take him off us :)

I have heard a rumour from a very well connected source that Roughead is unhappy at Hawthorn.
I know you.

You brought us:
Hi is there any truth to these rumours that yarran is going to be put up for trade at the end of the year?

I have heard this from a very reliable source.

Have your sources changed over the pre-season?:rolleyes:

At least you don't refer to them as 'reliable' anymore.:D

Troll. Bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute load of shit.:rolleyes:

Another muppet starting a thread, about something he wished up while sitting in his chair staring out the window drooling.:thumbsu:

Here's an idea, lets concentrate on our players and watching them develop, instead of being inpatient and talking about poaching everyone else's..

I heard a rumour from a very shit source that he wants to play with his cousin at the Dogs.

Hawthorn are willing to accept any trade we give them as they want to repay us for giving them Skipper.

I heard a rumour from a very shit source that he wants to play with his cousin at the Dogs.

Hawthorn are willing to accept any trade we give them as they want to repay us for giving them Skipper.
moz-screenshot-4.png

moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-7.png
moz-screenshot-8.png
Tell him he's dreamin.

Daryl%20Kerrigan.jpg

moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarryd Roughead