2nds Jaymie Graham appointed head coach of East Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why opposition fans think we r the dumbest fans: for about half a season most were blaming cox for midfield woes and his credentials questioned.

Now, turns out he actually wasn't the midfield coach. Oh BOY.

This is why opposition fans think we r the dumbest fans: for about half a season most were blaming cox for midfield woes and his credentials questioned.

Now, turns out he actually wasn't the midfield coach. Oh BOY.
Don't think I saw anyone say he was the midfield coach, he was the stoppage coach and Rawlings was the midfield coach. Everyone was complaining about how our stoppage game and clearances were rubbish most of the year which you'd think would come under the stoppage coaches area of responsibility.

Don't think I saw anyone say he was the midfield coach, he was the stoppage coach and Rawlings was the midfield coach. Everyone was complaining about how our stoppage game and clearances were rubbish most of the year which you'd think would come under the stoppage coaches area of responsibility.

Oh I see. Would love to know what a midfield coach does then. Not much left after stoppages.

Oh I see. Would love to know what a midfield coach does then. Not much left after stoppages.

My tactic for when I get owned as bad as that (and Godfather just pulled your pants down in front of the whole class) is to quietly just drift into the background. I'm not sure that claiming "there's not much to midfield setups other than stoppages" helps your case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back