Speculation Jedd Busslinger

Remove this Banner Ad

Ughh you can’t be serious. $3M over 5 years is $750k more than $2.25M over 3 years. It’s so simple to understand.

But what if the current terms are extended for two years? Now it's $150,000 less per year. Just go the other way, pay him $900,000 for five years.

But what if the current terms are extended for two years? Now it's $150,000 less per year. Just go the other way, pay him $900,000 for five years.

He’s reportedly asked the Eagles for two more years. In sure if they offered him another two years at $750k he’d take it. But they haven’t, hence the Dogs offer.

If it’s not funny then why am I laughing at how much you two are struggling with this. It’ll click eventually, I’m sure.

You are laughing because you have no idea about time and money.

Go to the Barrass thread and read my explanation and learn something about money. And time.

Do you work in finance? Studied finance? Im guessing not.

Ughh you can’t be serious. $3M over 5 years is $750k more than $2.25M over 3 years. It’s so simple to understand.
Yeah. With an extra 2 years work @375k/year. The fact that you’ve been able to create your own account is truly astonishing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. With an extra 2 years work @375k/year. The fact that you’ve been able to create your own account is truly astonishing.

Haha I can picture you typing away furiously with your two fingers…

Yes, two additional years of employment equating to an additional $375k per annum for those two years, against the current reality of no additional years of employment and thus no additional salary per annum for those two years.

Fact that you guys are arguing barrass , His money , If he leaves is embarrassing for all
Tom Barrass doesnt to want to move and he wont move he just wants the extra years and a bit more cash and the eagles will facilitate this like they did with Yeo.

Back to Busslinger

F**k Barrass. Take it to the relevant thread.

I rather put games into Busslinger and JOD, and use any first round pick on a top quality MID. Dogs defence isn't as bad as people make it out to be. 6th least points against in the league. And any time there is issues, its because players stupidly turn it over trying to come out of the defensive 50, leaving no time to restructure. Or when the midfield is soft as and let teams waltz it out the middle. Sure he would be handy for a couple of seasons. But we need a Dale Morris type more who can play on the smaller types, as well as play taller.

Zero chance Barrass leaves when he is deeply settled in Perth with one foot already in the retirement door. And I am confident Busslinger will stay put.

F**k Barrass. Take it to the relevant thread.

I rather put games into Busslinger and JOD, and use any first round pick on a top quality MID. Dogs defence isn't as bad as people make it out to be. 6th least points against in the league. And any time there is issues, its because players stupidly turn it over trying to come out of the defensive 50, leaving no time to restructure. Or when the midfield is soft as and let teams waltz it out the middle. Sure he would be handy for a couple of seasons. But we need a Dale Morris type more who can play on the smaller types, as well as play taller.

Zero chance Barrass leaves when he is deeply settled in Perth with one foot already in the retirement door. And I am confident Busslinger will stay put.
Dogs should do all it can to keel Buss and try to get a good pick to draft Trainor in the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back