Speculation Jedd Busslinger

Remove this Banner Ad

Liam Jones injured and still no Busslinger.

It’s Bevo, good luck trying to work that out. If he has decided he is leaving, Highly doubt he has told them that
I think the fact it’s July and he’s the only top 20 pick from that draft yet to sign beyond this year is the best indication that he’s more likely to leave than stay. Plenty to play out though.

footscray fans were jumping for joy at the prospect of getting lohmann for an early third in a similar situation last year, based on their posts then id say west coasts third or at best a swap of seconds would get this done.
That would be nice but we don’t have a 3R and I reckon that’s unders. I think a starting point would be our F2.

You’re delusional if you think you’re getting a 1R pick for a bloke that hasn’t played a game in 2 years.
You’re the one that’s delusional you seen to think he is not getting a game because he is leaving. Were did I say in my post that I think we are getting a 1R pick

That would be nice but we don’t have a 3R and I reckon that’s unders. I think a starting point would be our F2.
that would be considerable overs for a draftee that has not played a game despite opportunity presenting itself IMO.

there would have to be something else coming back from footscray for you to give that. f2 for busslinger and a third round pick or something.

You’re the one that’s delusional you seen to think he is not getting a game because he is leaving. Were did I say in my post that I think we are getting a 1R pick
An early second round pick obviously isn’t to your liking so what’s between a 1R pick and an early 2R pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that would be considerable overs for a draftee that has not played a game despite opportunity presenting itself IMO.

there would have to be something else coming back from footscray for you to give that. f2 for busslinger and a third round pick or something.
It would appear at least one Dogs fan disagrees…

See that you have pick 23 this year I would take that if he left.
Right so you think the eagles are going to open with their best offer? No, that’s not how negotiations work. As I posted, the starting point would be our F2, which may turn out to be a higher pick than 23 given the 2xNorf end of 1R picks.

If he doesn’t play a game F2 may actually turn out to be our best offer.

Right so you think the eagles are going to open with their best offer? No, that’s not how negotiations work. As I posted, the starting point would be our F2, which may turn out to be a higher pick than 23 given the 2xNorf end of 1R picks.

If he doesn’t play a game F2 may actually turn out to be our best offer.
I see how this works. You start with F2, we start with Pick 15-18, then we settle for somewhere in between…. Say pick 23?

and a swap of F2’s.

I'm not buying the posters who reckon he's told them he's going home.

Just not rated at the moment by match committee.
You dont need to hear the elephant trunk trumpet to figure out of it is a elephant or not. Sometimes you just gotta look at it with your eyes and accept the obvious

doesnt happen much at all but if dogs want soemthing WC dont want to give, is it PSD time ?

wouldnt think north or richmond would be that interested if the guy hasnt done much in 2 years and if he wants to go home.

doesnt happen much at all but if dogs want soemthing WC dont want to give, is it PSD time ?

wouldnt think north or richmond would be that interested if the guy hasnt done much in 2 years and if he wants to go home.
It wouldnt get to that, the Eagles are generally a generous team to deal with and the Dogs wont want to lose him for nothing.
Neither team would risk him going to North or the Tigers either

Just out of curiosity what would happen if the doggies said #23 or GTFO here to the eagles

We are not taking a 3rd rounder and not interested in F2

He can do what he likes and enter the draft or PSD

Here Jedd theres a 2 year deal on the table $600k

Highly doubt Richmond/North would let him get through to the eagles and no amount of cash he puts on his head would stop that happening.

#23 it is and maybe just maybe the doggies throw a 4th rounder back

Just out of curiosity what would happen if the doggies said #23 or GTFO here to the eagles

Highly doubt Richmond/North would let him get through to the eagles and no amount of cash he puts on his head would stop that happening.

If he goes into the PSD it will be on something like $800k a year, then if he gets to his desired destination he would renegotiate a new contract over 5 years to bring the average down. This tends to ward off snipers.

I can't see us grabbing a player that wants to return to his home state, we weren't ruthless enough to send CCJ into the PSD when we were on the bottom, I can't see us taking a kid that wants to go home.

Pick 8 and Busslinger would be massive overs. We don't really need the cap space and even then you can only do it for the years he's currently contracted.

I reckon we'd be trying to separate the deals and do Pick 8 for Barrass and change as a starting point.

He is contracted for 3 year.

And in 4 years time Eagles will want its cap space back.

So three years is plenty of time to pay cap space for a slight pick upgrade.

How did the D'Ambrosio trade pan out?

Dawson?

Willie Rioli?

Dunkley?

And all those players had actually played a game. One a premiership player. Another became a club captain. Dunkley an accomplished multiple AA.

Pretty sure their clubs initially said GTFO.

Anyway pick 23 is for Baker. Deep down you already know that. ;) :thumbsu: :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back